How many value rooms at Animal Kingdom Villas?

amystevekai&bump

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I’ve been watching availability for 2 bed values at Jambo house and it appears as though people are walking reservations (everything is fully booked prior to the 180 day mark and then a few days later you can get odd days as they open up again).

I’ve heard of people picking up rooms as walkers drop them, and then walking along behind them, but presumably this wouldn’t be too easy with Value 2 beds as I know there isn’t many of them?

Just wondered how many there actually are and if anyone has had any success with walking behind walkers - seems like a lot of effort to get a room, but it does appear that it’s almost impossible at the moment to get a 2 bed value at Animal kingdom at 11 months.

There are 10 two bedroom lock-offs (studio & 1-bedroom with interior connecting door) and 8 dedicated studios that make up the Value category.

With only 10, and being lock offs, it means that as soon as a studio is gone, so is the 2 bedroom that goes with it.

So, it’s definitely a tough thing to get, especially going into the fall which is crazy busy for DVC anyway.

Hi all,

I’ve been watching availability for 2 bed values at Jambo house and it appears as though people are walking reservations (everything is fully booked prior to the 180 day mark and then a few days later you can get odd days as they open up again).

I’ve heard of people picking up rooms as walkers drop them, and then walking along behind them, but presumably this wouldn’t be too easy with Value 2 beds as I know there isn’t many of them?

Just wondered how many there actually are and if anyone has had any success with walking behind walkers - seems like a lot of effort to get a room, but it does appear that it’s almost impossible at the moment to get a 2 bed value at Animal kingdom at 11 months.

I actually just booked 5 days of 2BR Value - 11 months out just yesterday. But ended up dropping it this AM as I realized I didn't have enough 11mo AKL points to book the whole week. There's some walkers and 2BRs are probably the toughest ones to find in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!