How Much Longer Until Your Trip (Countdown Thread)

126 Days until our May 30th to June 10th trip. Staying at Coronado Springs and touring with a 10 day park hopper...

255 days. Seems so small but also so far away. Time could pass a little faster, that would be okay.

66 days (which means 67 days until my 3* birthday - number redacted for good reasons!)

Last edited:
140 days for us! My fiancé’s first trip and my 10th. He and his 4 year old son have never been so it’s exciting. We are a blended family and get to celebrate my birthday and do the Halloween party on Halloween while we are there!

according to my countdown app: 2 months, 29 days, 9 hrs, 7min. Our all adult party of 8 will descend upon Disney. Two of our party are Disney virgins! never been. Should be a blast.

195 days. Counting down to when I can start to book my ADRs for Be Our Guest breakfast and lunch using the QSDP.

186 until DLP:cheer2:

425 until WDW

thoughts - it’s too far away!! But I’m planning what I can. It’s been 10 years since my bff and I did Disney, and 5 years since doing Universal.

105 days til my first solo trip ever! 30th birthday at WDW *happy dance*

what a fantastic way to celebrate! I considered doing a solo trip next year (I’m 33 and stay in UK), but the price jump to stay on site as a singleton was ridiculous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!