How much notice did Disney give for the Carsland opening?

az4boys

DIS Veteran
Any ideas on how far in advance they might give a more specific date for the Star Wars Land opening? I was thinking how they handled Carsland might be an indication. Anyone remember?

Any ideas on how far in advance they might give a more specific date for the Star Wars Land opening? I was thinking how they handled Carsland might be an indication. Anyone remember?
Early March 2012.
Pandora was announcened in February 2017 for Memorial Day weekend opening.
Pixar Pier and TSL were announced in February for there June openings.

3-4 months ahead seems to be when they will announce an official date. Any sooner than that and they run a higher risk of things going wrong and not opening on time. The less notice they give, the more likely they will now where they stand.

Thank you! It looks like February would probably be the earliest - 5 more months of anticipation and guessing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter