• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

how much of a difference??

nymomof3

Mouseketeer
what is the difference in price when getting club level, than a regular room. and is it worth the difference.thanks

hi! i'm new to all of this but hope i can help a little-
rack rate for RPR club level in june is 319. with a AAA discount it's 255. for me saving 64. a day was enough. it will be me,DH,DS(17),DS(3), and the 17 yr old friend. the savings on breakfast, snacks and drinks alone helped me make the decision. i'm not sure what the discount rates for standards,etc are. my heart was set on club as the 17 yr olds will be celebrating their graduation on 6/22!

nymomof3,

couldn't find my notes when i replied earlier. these numbers are for RPR for roughly the last two weeks of june into the beginning of july. i was trying to keep track of them all so i could better make my decision.

168.00 ??? 1-800-be-a-star
189.00 Waterview ENT
144.00 Standard ENT
167.00 ???? FAN
164.00 Standard FAN
199.00 Waterview AAA
175.00 Standard AAA
187.00 Waterview FAN
255.00 Club AAA

guess alot depends on what discount you can get when booking. i also read somewhere that someone thought club might save 200 dollars a day in breakfast drinks and snacks. guess that would depend on how many and how much they ate. good luck

We're staying at the RPR, Club level. For us the difference is $63 a night. We are going 10/28 - 11/02. I got the APH rate of $209. Standard rooms are $146 for our dates (APH). For us, it's definitely worth it. I'm going with my three DD's (DD23, DD18 and DD16). It's costing us $15.75 a person more. I think it's a good deal for breakfast, drinks, snacks, desserts etc.

As far as it being worth it, I think it really depends on how many people are staying in one room. RPR Club Level cost $90 more per night for my dates. It'll only be me & my boyfriend staying in the room. There is no way that me & my boyfriend will spend $90 a day on food. We like to go out and enjoy the restaurants so if we stayed on Club Level we'd be spending $90 a day plus whatever we spent on dinner at a restaurant every night. Plus, I love all of those frozen drinks (moose juice, goose juice, etc.) they have around the parks so I'd be spending money on those as well. Needless to say, for us it definitely wouldn't be worth it. I plan on bringing some of my own snacks (fruit, trail mix, etc.) from home for those early mornings when I'm not ready to go out yet or those late nights when I'm already in my PJ's and feel like I need a snack. :D

Does Portofino have a club level?

What types of food are for breakfast? Are there lunch foods that can be taken that morning for snaking later? Are drinks in cans or bottles?

For June 6 - 9 Club AAA was 271.20, deluxe was 224 FAN(no other discounts avail.). Like someone else said. Traveling with a 14/15 and a 12/13, <$50 day will more than be offset by the food/drink savings. Knowing my family, we could easily go thru most of that at breakfast and I can easily drink $15/day in water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter