How much time are you planning on spending in Pandora?

My husband and I are actually will be there tomorrow morning as we have our first fast pass for Navi River Journey. Not sure how much time we will spend at Pandora, but Im sure it will be enough before it gets too crowded.

Come back with a review of the land!

I think I heard that even though the rides close at park close time, the stores and walkways remain open so guests can venture out leisurely . . . I assume people in Africa might wander through Pandora on their way out. I'd like to see Pandora at night, but the park closes at 9pm every night we will be there.

If you get a confirmation of that I'd love to know since it looks like we're not getting extended hours past this week.

I will do so! We are actually will be taking advantage of the magic hours this evening, so we will get to see Pandora at night well after dark! Can't wait!
So here is an update for FOP and Navi River Journey. My husband and I went on Navi river journey and had a fast pass, the lines were minimum 70 minutes through out the day, but was only about 20 minutes in the evening as I was keeping on looking at my Disney experience app lol. Navi River Journey was absolutely breath taking. From beginning to the end, you look in every direction, and there is something new to see. With a fast pass, you didn't have to wait at all very long.

Now originally my husband and I were going to go on FOP in the evening and see Pandora at night, but we ended up going on FOP during the day after we did everything else we wanted to do. Without a fast pass, we waited in line of 2 hours 30 minutes. The lines from start to finish were very long lines it seemed and there was never an end point, until you get to the point of the actual ride. After you get into the actual area of the ride, it varies on what section you go on, and how long the lines are as well.

Overall with the land was truly breath taking. Each area you look, there is something new to see. I would have liked to seen Pandora in the evening, but it was still spectacular every direction you look during the day. I highly recommend on seeing Pandora, absolutely breathtaking!

I was a bit underwhelmed honestly. I thought FoP was great and I enjoyed river journey. The land isn't large...I guess I thought it would be larger. Don't get me wrong and "flame" me...it was lush and tropical and beautiful. I just didn't find much to do besides the rides. We did walk around, but honestly, its not a lot if walking. And...I think my experience was affected by the 1,000s of people milling around. I picture Pandora as a quiet solitary place where you can be with and respect nature...this Pandora just had gobs and gobs of people. I think how much time you spend will just depend on you!

We went twice in June. It certainly wasn't overwhelming. Two rides (FOP was excellent), a restaurant, a snack stand, and a souvenir shop surrounded by some decent themeing. I wasn't disappointed, but like you said once you do the rides there's not a whole lot left to do. We did enjoy Satu'li Canteen for lunch! Hoping they will add another ride to this area at some point in the future when new movies are released.

Last edited:
We went twice in June. It certainly wasn't overwhelming. Two rides (FOP was excellent), a restaurant, a snack stand, and a souvenir shop surrounded by some decent themeing. I wasn't disappointed, but like you said once you do the rides there's not a whole lot left to do. We did enjoy Satu'li Canteen for lunch! Hoping they will add another ride to this area at some point in the future when new movies are released.
Exactly! I think I hear there are 4 more movies due out? I just didn't see much space to add on to the land...but we do all know that Disney will find ( make) space if they need it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter