How much to Uber or lift from mco to port carnival ?

if you have the UBER app on your device you can enter a trip from X to Y and get the current price ... if you don't "confirm" it does not get booked and costs nothing

MCO to the port is about 45 minutes typically

right now I get
X $53.82
XL $79.83
Select $99.10

UBER/Lyft pricing is dynamic of course but this is a good approximate. Given this is a Saturday and peak 'cruise depart/arrive time' I'd expect the price to be pretty accurate.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you can take Disney buses to resorts.
You can. At $35 a person one way. Somone looking to maximize their time with on demand direct service to their resort with luggage might find utility in this.

We only take Uber and Lyft as we like to leave right away and go straight to the hotel. Cost is about 100 dollars and it is wonderful. No stopping at 5 hotels until you finally reach yours on the Disney bus :)

if you have the UBER app on your device you can enter a trip from X to Y and get the current price ... if you don't "confirm" it does not get booked and costs nothing

MCO to the port is about 45 minutes typically

right now I get
X $53.82
XL $79.83
Select $99.10

UBER/Lyft pricing is dynamic of course but this is a good approximate. Given this is a Saturday and peak 'cruise depart/arrive time' I'd expect the price to be

What size car for 4 adults and 4suitcases from airport to Port Canaveral area hotel ?

UberXL Car Requirements:
  • 4-door, must seat 6 or more passengers excluding the driver.
IME this has usually been an SUV but could also be a van

The app should tell you what the cost is.
Prices may change during peak hours or bad traffic

DH has decided he wants to crash at the hyatt instead of the port Friday night. We need an XL. There are 6 of us. I will bring my carseat as we need it in our rental car from port to TPA after the trip. when we took an uber from YC to port last year, it took us several tries to find a driver who would drive that far. Is this an issue from the airport generally? I have a rental booked, but i'd rather not deal with returning it if we don't have to. And the uber xl pricing seems to be about $30 less than our van rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter