How strict on resort hopping with car?

Cellthing

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be down next week and would like to resort hop for drinks and/or light apps. No reservation meals. It’s a pain to resort hop by bus as you have to go to a park between each one. We were wondering how strict the resorts are about letting us park at each one if we don’t have a reservation for dinner. I heard they were getting more strict. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I believe if you pay for one day of Valet Parking you can park anywhere you'd like for that entire day. Might be your best bet for seeing multiple resorts.

We park hop by car all the time. All you do is tell them at the gate that you are there to tour the resort and that's it. The only time I had an issue is when the Halloween or Christmas parties are going on and people are trying to park at the monorail resorts to skip paying for parking. They were turning people away from GF and rather rudely I might add. I was there to see the gingerbread house and the guard gate dude said, "There's lots of gingerbread houses on property." He tried to pretend like he didn't know what I was talking about. Jerk.

I assume that you get hassled less at some resorts (All Stars) as compared to others (Contemporary). Is that your experience?

I park hop by car all the time. I've personally never been turned away, but if you're really concerned about it you could take a lyft to resorts like the Contemporary just to be safe. It's not too much and since they're dropping you off they'll let you in.

We resort hop with a car all the time. We've never had an issue being let in. Some resorts ( Poly, GF and CR ) have a 3 hour limit unless you valet park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!