How tall are you and how tall would you want to be ?

I'm 5'4" I wouldn't mind being 5'6" or 5'7" not only for the reason Forevermarypoppins mentioned but also because it would be easier to reach things.

I’m 5 feet, 5’1 on a good 80’s hair day . I have always wanted to be a bit taller, my sister is 6’4, and that is crazy tall to me, but somewhere in the middle perhaps. My parents were both over 6 feet.

No I'm back home. Had a great time...too much driving though.

yeah, just being alone driving down the highway sounds romantic, but it does get old

I’m 5 feet, 5’1 on a good 80’s hair day . I have always wanted to be a bit taller, my sister is 6’4, and that is crazy tall to me, but somewhere in the middle perhaps. My parents were both over 6 feet.

I bet they all wanna be dainty like you

I’m 5’7” and I’m a foot shorter than my husband so it works out perfectly.

I'm5'6" . I would like to be 5'7" to 5" 8" . That's because I don't like to wear heals as high as I did 25 years ago!

I am not tall at all. I am 4’10. I would love to be anything about 5 feet but I think 5’2-5’4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts