How tall are you and how tall would you want to be ?

I’m 5’4” and would love to have reached 5’6”. My 14yo DD passed me up in height last summer :guilty:

I just want to reach things on high shelves.

5'3", I'd like to be a couple inches taller say 5'6" or so. We have multiple stools around the house.

I'm 5'8" but I've always wanted to be petite. 5'3" is my ideal. I've always wanted straight hair too, but I'm trying to learn how to embrace the things that I can't change.

5'4'' which I think is average for a woman. I'm fine with it. I'm already taller than DH, so I don't know that I'd want to be any taller. I would like to avoid shrinking as I get old, though and just stay 5'4''

I am 5'11" and would like to be 5'8"-5'9"
I like being tall but its a pain the butt to find pants that are long enough, and guys that are tall enough :)

I’m 6’2” and am happy at that height, but wouldn’t mind being a little taller. My just-turned-12-years-old daughter is 6’ even.

I'm 5'3" and would have liked to be 5'5" or 5'6". This way I would reach things better but mostly because I'd be able to buy pants and not have to worry about hemming them. Short length pants and jeans aren't available in all styles.

5'4'' which I think is average for a woman. I'm fine with it. I'm already taller than DH, so I don't know that I'd want to be any taller. I would like to avoid shrinking as I get old, though and just stay 5'4''
My DS is 5’2” on a good day and is so painfully self-conscious about his height. He doesn’t know many other short men and is convinced it hampers him socially and professionally. It’s also practically impossible for him to buy well-fitting clothes off the rack.

I’m 5’0” and would love to be 5’5” so I would have an easier time with clothes too and so that my feet would touch the floor when seated.

I'm 6' 1" and would like to have been 6' 6".
I'm 6 6", Gary. Maybe 6' 4" or 5 now, shrinking. Marie is 5' 1/2" I would like to have been about 6' 4", clothes hunting, cars, a few attractions at WDW, many things, tough fits. You'd be a formidable boxing ref at 6' 6", Gary.

I'm 6-0 and wish I were 6-3 or so. My legs are out of proportion to my torso. Being taller would correct that.

Last edited:
At the end of high school I was almost 5'7", but I think I'm just under 5"6" now. My family is genetically prone to shrinkage. My Dad used to be close to 6 feet and he's barely taller than me now. I used to think everyone in my family shrunk as they aged because they are all distance runners, and all that plodding was compacting their spines, but I'm not much of a runner and it's happening to me too.

I'm ok with my height, but I'd like to be a bit taller. Maybe 5"8" ideally. My husband is really tall and I wouldn't have to strain my neck as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter