How to bide your time until your next trip...

I find myself in a conundrum here. I just returned a week ago from Walt Disney World and decided it was enough for awhile but now I find myself wanting to go back again next year. (I was there April 2016, October 2018, Disneyland in March 2019 as well) but I am afraid of it 'getting old' and losing some of the magic. Any ideas or suggestions as to how I can keep the magic fresh and alive even by going again next year? I was debating doing Disneyland again and rotating the two but like I said, don't want to get tired of it. BTW, I do travel solo since no one I know has my level of interest or can afford it.

I bide my time by booking another trip. We were just at WDW Oct 4-12 but only 47 days and we will be back for Christmas week! Already have our April trip booked also so it's constant ADR's, FP+ and plenty of DIS boards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!