how to book two nights on site with a 1 day ticket and 60 day FP access?

Rienchen

Real Life Mary Poppins
I might be close to convincing my other half to start our Florida holiday with a 2 day stay in Orlando. Usually we drive straight to Naples on the first full day, but it's our daughter's 5th birthday so surely a mini trip to WDW would be the most magical thing.

I tried to book two nights on site with a 1 day ticket but can't seem to do it.
Is there a loophole around that?
I want to do it properly so we can have access to FP 60 days in advance

Do it separately. Book the hotel room, then go book the tickets and link to the MDE. You can book rooms only. As an AP holder that is how I do it. The only real problem would come if you wanted to add the DDP. You will still get a Magic band if you want one too as that comes with the hotel room rather than the ticket.

Last edited:
Do it separately. Book the hotel room, then go book the tickets and link to the MDE. You can book rooms only. As an AP holder that is how I do it. The only real problem would come if you wanted to add the DDP. You will still get a Magic band if you want one too as that comes with the hotel room rather than the ticket.

Where would I book the 1 day ticket, I can't seem to find that on the UK site.

Do you know if I could book both ticket and the room only through the US site without any problems?

Undercovertourist is a good choice. Trustworthy and less than paying at the gate, which you could also do. Possibly try the US WDW site just for the tickets.
Booking rooms on the US site is more expensive as you have to pay sales tax of around 12.5%. My advice is to do a quick comparison on the room prices before committing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!