How to get a reservation for the Wild trek at Animal Kingdom

LILJAN59

Mouseketeer
Every time I look at a date it’s never available!
Are they booking 60 days out at the beginning of their reservation to get later date?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Every time I look at a date it’s never available!
Are they booking 60 days out at the beginning of their reservation to get later date?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can start booking at midnight 60 days before your trip. You can book for the first day of your trip but also an additional 10 days into your trip depending on how long your onsite stay is. That’s what people mean by 60+10. For example if your trip starts 60 days from today and you have a 7 day ticket, you could have tried to book all 7 days of your trip starting at midnight. Keep in mind that the window for other onsite guests opened 10 days ago on the first day of their trip. My advice is that as early in the morning as you can 60 days before your trip, try to book for the last day of your trip. That will be the day of your trip that will likely have the best chance of being available.

I've noticed some of the AK tours (elephant and rhino) do not always open at 60 days. A CM told me to keep looking and at 45 days it opened up for us. Not sure if that applies to Wild Trek tour, but just keep checking if at all possible.

One other thing I tried to see if I was missing something...we are a family of 4, but try 1. If you cannot find a spot for 1 at 60 days, I'd say it hasn't been loaded yet.

I just booked it at 60 + 6 days. All the times were available when I made my reservation right at midnight. I didn't realize reservations went so quickly, so I'm glad the day we want to do it happened to be near the end of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter