How to make your own Avatars/Icons

<--------- Here's my first attempt. Still can't do the background the way ilt says in the first post, but I'm still working on it.

ok I'm totally confused:confused3
I want to make an avatar of my VMK character and I'm not sure where to post this question. Can someone please help me?

:mad: :sad2: :scared1:

IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z246/Fairy_Magic/trishiavatar.jpg[/IMG] Omg this is the first one i madee!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Its awesome thx for allll ur help!! except i dont have animation shop and u have to buy it or download it and i am not allowed to do that, is there another way to show sparkle and moving letters??

Thx,Pixii:wizard:

trishiavatar.jpg
Omg this is the first one i madee!!!!! :love: :love: :love: Its awesome thx for allll ur help!! except i dont have animation shop and u have to buy it or download it and i am not allowed to do that, is there another way to show sparkle and moving letters??

Thx,Pixii:wizard:

oopsi i fixed it i hope it works now

So, I right click the color at the bottom of the screen.
After you color the background, go to your OTHER Paint window (the one with the cool background you picked). On the color selection screen, RIGHT-click the SAME color as the one you used in your background for your picture. Then copy the picture (in this case, Figaro), and paste it on your screen with the background. This was just so the white on the picture didn't show the background through it.
I just right click the same picture that I had at the bottom, copy it in, and this is what I get (Shown in an animation)
Oops.gif

What am I doing wrong? (The pink screen is before, and the PSU is after)
I can give full screenshots of all of my steps if you would like.

So, I right click the color at the bottom of the screen.

I just right click the same picture that I had at the bottom, copy it in, and this is what I get (Shown in an animation)
Oops.gif

What am I doing wrong? (The pink screen is before, and the PSU is after)
I can give full screenshots of all of my steps if you would like.

On the background screen, go to your color selection and right click the bright green that is in the PSU picture. Then copy the PSU picture and paste it into your background picture. Make sure on the background screen that after you paste the PSU picture, you leave the select box around it and select the transparency button, which looks like this:
ic7jgh.jpg

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!