How to pay resort balance

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
I booked a stay at Cabana Bay for December. I paid a one night deposit for the first night. I'd like to pay the rest of the reservation, however, I called and was told that I just have to wait to pay when I arrive.

Is that true? I'd really like to pay for all this now instead of waiting.

If you just booked room only, then you pay the balance when you check out, like you would with any other hotel.

If you booked a package, then you would be expected to pay the balance prior to arrival.

You can pay the balance in advance if you want but you need to call reservations and have them connect you to accounting where they will send you a form requiring you to fax them your credit card.

Alternatively, you can purchase some gift cards online and use them to pay the balance.

I paid completely at check-in. They discretely emailed a receipt. I did not want a paper copy under my door, but wasn't an issue.

I paid completely at check-in. They discretely emailed a receipt. I did not want a paper copy under my door, but wasn't an issue.

I don't believe they put any paper copies under the door anymore. Usually it is emailed.

Yes that practice stopped some years back
Only papers slid under your room door would be pertaining to a change notice for the building

With the hurricane last year , all residents were kept informed with hotel changes done this way and by room phone messages

Final bill being slipped under the door stopped some years back

You can view your bill on the tv in your room and receive it by email

One year I had bought UO gift cards and turned them into the front desk when I checked in

I had made the deposit when I booked but bought gc in line and cleared my room stay with them

In Jan/feb at rpr I used America. Express checks to cover my room stay charged
Did that also when I went in October

I pay off all my room charges with gift cards. My local grocery store is running a special now, extra fuel rewards on GC purchases, so I stocked up on Disney and Universal ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter