how to store magic bands?

MB1232

Earning My Ears
Ours are in a wooden box. I keep all my Disney brochures or wristbands from parties in it.. found a Mickey's 90th birthday Joffrey's coffee in there the other day! :cutie:

DisneyGal24

Always dreaming of Disney! DVC—SSR & AKL
I put mine on a wreath. I bought a styrofoam wreath in the floral section at Hobby Lobby and covered it with ribbon. Then I latched the magic bands around the wreath. It hangs in my daughters room.

sostacey

Earning My Ears
a few in the dashboard bin, some in a drawer and about 8 foot long garland hanging in son2 bedroom. Lots of bands, they kept sending them even with the NO Bands needed checked off.

• easyas123

DIS Veteran
    Ours are in a bedroom table junk drawer...I think. I'd need to look to confirm.
    Also, we are using ones that are years old...always decline the new ones (until we NEED new ones). I guess we are in the minority, don't display, don't do anything other than hope to find them before we leave on the next trip!
    I don't need more than one per person, so count me in as the minority that only ever has one at a time!

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
    My collection, it's on a bracelet display stand! works great. Makes me smile to see them, and the band-its that held on for the entire trip!

IMG_4195 2.JPG

• Minnie1222

Mouseketeer
    Mine are currently sitting in the closet. A few years ago, I tried turning them into a Christmas garland and it looked terrible.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.