how to store magic bands?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
Anybody have any ideas how to keep your magic bands in a good way We have between 7-10 . We have your basics that we get that come with a reservation. Than AP upgraded bands & other ones. Show me how you display keep your bands not thrown in a drawere!

Display? Ours just go in the kitchen catch-all drawer, Except one I've got in a magic keeper that hangs on my bag, as a little reminder of disney every time I travel for work.

My youngest son loves to put them on. People ask him about them all the time, he keeps them in his dress up.
Our newest ones is in the ziplock that we got on splash mountain.. it was a week ago, so sad it had to end the way it did.
For now they will stay in my zippy do dah bag

I just threw out all the old ones. I only keep 3 or 4. It is a shame that you have to get them again and can't decline anymore.

I just threw out all the old ones. I only keep 3 or 4. It is a shame that you have to get them again and can't decline anymore.

You always have the choice to throw out the new ones and just use the old ones if you really want, but since Disney’s giving you new ones, might as well use them.

Ours are in the car's glove compartment, ready to be used whenever we feel like driving over :car:
Yes, all of them to be able to color coordinate :rainbow:

We hang them interlocking like garland over our baby changing table. My son grabs them like a mobile. It’s nice I swap out the bottom ones to give him something new to look at every week.

we made a shadow box for them to display in the living room and take them out when we go. We have a bunch of the Dooney and Bourke so like to look at them.

We have one of these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/699700...allery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&bes=1

I wish it showed more of the band though, especially for the non-plain ones.
I got this one, but was disappointed because I have a lot of the designed bands. I also didn't really like how I had to fold them over to fit them in. I don't want them to be misshapen if I leave them on there for awhile. So it sits in a closet and so do they until I find something new.

Er...they're just piled up on a shelf in my closet next to my other travel stuff, tbh. I like the idea of a bracelet holder/display stand.

I saved the box they came in, including all the extra button things, now I"m thinking I may have to figure out a display! Possibly get a bracelet stand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts