• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to unstick a punch

Pobbesmouse

Earning My Ears
I'm using my frog punch that has smaller feet. The paper is stuck and the punch won't go back to its original up position. Any suggestions? I've had this happen before, but a bunch of fiddling solved it. Thanks

I usually turn it over & press on the part that's stuck with something small - like the tip of a pen or a philips-head screwdriver...not along the cutting edge though, just in the middle. After you get it unstuck, you might want to try cutting some wax paper a few times to loosen it up. If you think it isn't sharp enough, they say cutting tin foil will do the trick.

I bang mine on my desk a couple of times and it usually unsticks itself...I agree with the wax paper treatment once it's unstuck.

I stick my tweezers in there and twist!!! Pops right out!!! It ALWAYS happens with the Mickey head swirl punch ... EVERY TIME!!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter