How to

Sapphire24

Earning My Ears
How to earn enough money as an autistic adult to take mama on a trip to Disney by September 30th

:welcome:
Have you priced out your trip so you know how much you need? How much you can earn/save will depend on your abilities. Can you get a part time job? Bagging or stocking shelves at the grocery store. Are you able to babysit, or be a “mother’s helper” - lots of kids need supervision in the summer. Those are my immediate thoughts. I’ll be honest, that’s a fairly tight timeframe but it might be do-able if you are motivated. Good luck!

Thanks I need at least 1900 I have 100 i want to surprise her and take her to see illuminations before it stops

@Sapphire24, you are so sweet! You and your Mama must be very close, and it is so special that you want to take her to Epcot before the last Illuminations.

I know that you probably have a favorite place to stay at Disney World, but sometimes it costs less money to stay at a hotel *near* Disney World. That might help your budget.

Also, if you are really worried about being able to go to Disney World, I would keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog. They often will livestream special events, (like July 4th fireworks, or New Years Eve fireworks) because they know that not everyone can come to Disney World all the time.

You could maybe make a special "livestream party" with your Mama, and have popcorn, or even a favorite Disney treat that you make at home together, and then watch the livestream together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!