How tough is it getting reservation 4mths out?

Mary7116

Mouseketeer
New DVC owner almost...waiting for closing papers but plan to use my points in August. Prob a studio OKW, BLT, BCV if there's availability? Has anyone booked that late? I'm wondering if they'll be any rooms left.

okw you might be able to get.

blt and bcv - well if you get lucky you might

more likely is SSR and AKV.

Thank you for your input. I hope we can get something. I'm even willing to do a split stay...want to goto BLT & OKW (near HH if poss).

Looks like your open to a number of place. We did AKV-Kidani in about that time frame. I suspect that luck is on your side given your openness and the time of year.

You might be able to get BLT for a couple of nights, but probably not standard view. I don't know about the HH category at OKW, those usually go first, but again you maybe could get one for a couple of nights. I strongly recommend AKL, as a backup. You should find availability and the resort is magnificent. I recently read where travel agents voted the Animal Kingdom Resort the best resort in the country. Best bet is to be flexible with dates.

cwdefouw said:
You might be able to get BLT for a couple of nights, but probably not standard view. I don't know about the HH category at OKW, those usually go first, but again you maybe could get one for a couple of nights. I strongly recommend AKL, as a backup. You should find availability and the resort is magnificent. I recently read where travel agents voted the Animal Kingdom Resort the best resort in the country. Best bet is to be flexible with dates.

I didn't consider AKL because it is so far from the other parks. Also been hearing buses aren't so great. If I am able to stay at AKL which are should I request close to bus stops pool and restaurants. My kids are 9&11 so they will enjoy a bigger slide at Kidani , I think.

New I love animalKingdom. Ask for
Close to Elevators hallways are long. Both pools are beautiful you get used to the busses it's not a big deal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter