"How was Florida?"

lucincia

DIS Veteran
Trying to make myself even more weird in the eyes of my co-workers.

Couple of them came over to my office and asked me "How was Florida?" I just got back from vacation to WDW. I frowned at them and asked "What Florida? I was at Disney World."

That took them a bit by surprise. They mumbled something like "oh yeah, Disney World" and after a short chat, quickly hurried out of my sight.

Thank goodness I am in charge of the IT department and they need me, or they probably would have called the mental asylum by now.

I'm with you. I have gone to Florida nd I have gone to Disney, and sometimes I go to both in the same trip! LOL But if I am going to just Disney, I don't think of it as a trip to the "state" of Florida, but to the "World" of Disney.

hahahhahah love it! ;) Thanks for spreading the pixie dust... I hope it burned your co-worker's eyes!

It's a matter of TRAINING. My friends now know that all questions about my sojourns to WDW should reference DISNEY, not Florida!

:rotfl: I'm like that too. I am going to WDW in a couple of weeks and when people find out they're like, you were just in Florida (I was there in May). I'm like I'm not going to Florida, I'm going to Disney World, it's a whole different place.

LOL The great thing about Walt Disney World is you feel like your in a bubble. Like when my daughter asked me, "Mom, is that bunny real or did Disney make put that there?" :rotfl:

LOL The great thing about Walt Disney World is you feel like your in a bubble. Like when my daughter asked me, "Mom, is that bunny real or did Disney make put that there?" :rotfl:

How true. Last week, we were walking by CHH @ MK and there was a commotion. Two large, beautiful monarch butterflies were dancing with each other, right at a place with a few sunshine was breaking through the clouds overhead. They were just above people's heads and everyone was looking, including the CMs. I had to stop and look too, to make sure it's not some Disney animatronics or projections :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter