• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Howard Johnson EnchantedLand in Kissimmee???

klwdisney

DIS Veteran
I just stumbled across a website for HoJo EnchantedLand and it sounds wonderful!! It even has free shuttles to WDW, USF and SeaWorld!! :D

Has anyone ever stayed here? What can you tell me about this resort? Too good to be true?

I was there for a week last year with my family. The hotel is not bad. The rooms were clean. They have a little store/resturant that serves hotdogs and hamburgers. Kids eat free!!! With each adult. There are numerous resturants and stores near the hotel. As stated the shuttle service is free to WDW, universal and Sea world. If you have any question, please let me know.

I stayed there once last month. We got a kids' room and it was very clean but not large. We were next to the ice machine and could hear our neighbor's bathroom sounds. It's nothing like the HIFS, you understand, but it's not bad. Btw, there was no one at the kids' check in and I didn't see any characters either. If you get an excellent price and don't expect too much, you may like it. I would stay there again for the right price.

Thank you so much for your replies!!

FMelchor... how did you find the shuttle service to be? We would not be renting a car so the shuttle service is very important.

The shuttle service was not bad. The only thing is that they also pick up people from other hotels in the area. We were usually the 1st picked up in the morning but we were the last group that was dropped off. The great thing about the shuttle service is that they offer it to Universal and Seaworld. We never had a problem with the shuttle servcie while we were there. Any more questions, feel free to ask..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter