HRH 7 Fotl worth it in December?

kristikae

Mouseketeer
We will be going to Univ and Iowa Dec 13 & 14. I am staying in a rental house for my trip ( a week). I am debating getting a room at HRH for 1 night. Got a rate of $119. I think FOTL would make it worth it. My question is do I really need it? Without it will I be able to do all the major rides in the parks? I know in December they close at like 7 so that worries me about getting it all done. I know my kids are going to love Disney but I also know my older kids are going to walk away saying IOA is their favorite park. I want them to be able to get as much out of it as they can. We are traveling to Orlando with a friend and her daughter so I am also thinking a night away might do us good. What do you think?

I say go for it. I just got back today and used FOTL for the 3 days I was there. My kids are absolutely spoiled using this. It is a great incentive to stay onsite. If you stay one day you will actually be able to use FOTL for 2 days, check in and check out. I am not sure how crowded it will be when you go but why take a chance. We were able to do all our favorite rides a couple of times in a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter