HRH ?'s

Disney Ron

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
We were booked for 8 days at PBH 9/26-10/4, but 4 days ago we decided to switch to HRH thinking it may be better for our 10 & 8 year old. I have a couple of questions about HRH.

First, and I know some may think this is stupid, but before bed I like to watch some tv. We are booked into a 2 Queen Pool View. In some pictures the tv looks like a gray smallish flat screen, and in others the tv looks like a bigger black flat screen. Are the smaller tv's in pictures when the rooms were first refurbed and are now replaced with the bigger tv hopefully?

Secondly, if during the afternoon we wanted to have an adult beverage at the Velvet Lounge and take it out on their veranda are the kids allowed to sit with us out there?

TIA!

I wish I had the answers for you but here's a bump up.

The kids can sit on the veranda no problem. They can't sit in the lounge. We spent a lot of time on those patios and the kids loved it. last time we were there (2 years ago this summer) they had big screen TV's. at least they did in the room we were in.

The kids can sit on the veranda no problem. They can't sit in the lounge. We spent a lot of time on those patios and the kids loved it. last time we were there (2 years ago this summer) they had big screen TV's. at least they did in the room we were in.

Thank you for the info.

I wish I had the answers for you but here's a bump up.

Thanks for the bump, pcstang.

Try going to tripadvisor and looking at their photos. They tend to have the dates on them and should give you a better idea.
Thanks damo, I didn't think of that. I am going there right now.

The tvs are a decent size. We were there club level in may

You can also go to the pool bar for a cocktail

The tvs are a decent size. We were there club level in may

You can also go to the pool bar for a cocktail

Thanks Pumbaa. I'll be spending plenty of time at the pool bar, but we just thought it would be nice during the day to sit on the Velvet's veranda over looking the pool to have a drink.

You will really enjoy hrh!

I used to stay there every trip

Poolside will have a hugh container of water toys the kids can use
They will love the games the pool workers have going on

Also side tables for ping pong , etc around the pool

Very lively area!

Kitchen has a great breakfast buffet beside menu

You can sit outside the Kitchen or inside when dining there
Fully staffed for both dining areas

Check out the shops lobby floor

Use the elevator and get off each floor for the memorabilia located on each floor lobby

You will really enjoy hrh!

I used to stay there every trip

Poolside will have a huge container of water toys the kids can use
They will love the games the pool workers have going on

Also side tables for ping pong , etc around the pool

Very lively area!

Kitchen has a great breakfast buffet beside menu

You can sit outside the Kitchen or inside when dining there
Fully staffed for both dining areas

Check out the shops lobby floor

Use the elevator and get off each floor for the memorabilia located on each floor lobby

Thanks mac. We loved RPR last year and wanted to try something new this year so we booked PBH. We then watched some videos of HRH and thought with a 10 & 8 year old we'd be better off there so changed to HRH.

The pool and pool bar look awesome and we are definitely eating at The Kitchen.

Menus change a lot at the onsite hotels but one great dish i had a few years back at the Kitchen was the porkchop dinner.
Burgers are great there!

Don't go for the kitchen sink.......
you and the family would have a difficult time finishing it.
Some posts in the threads about that dessert.

oh the Kitchen breakfast buffet is the same as Islands.

Menus change a lot at the onsite hotels but one great dish i had a few years back at the Kitchen was the porkchop dinner.
Burgers are great there!

Don't go for the kitchen sink.......
you and the family would have a difficult time finishing it.
Some posts in the threads about that dessert.

oh the Kitchen breakfast buffet is the same as Islands.

mac, I believe you and I will be at UO at the same time. Would love to meet you in person and buy you an adult beverage or 3.

You bet I would!
Are you on the date/rate thread?

I"ll be there october 1-14
we gotta hook up and meet the family too!

pencil me in on your calendar...

You bet I would!
Are you on the date/rate thread?

I"ll be there october 1-14
we gotta hook up and meet the family too!

pencil me in on your calendar...

I'm not on the thread. I'll add us to it. My dates are 9/26-10/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!