HRH vs. RPR Club Level/ Which to choose???

offalyrover

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I just had to cancel my Disney cruise on short notice ( Immigration problem - long story) , so now I have to make plans to stay on land . I'm arriving on March 20 so I dont have much time to decide . I want to know if I'm better off with HRH or RPR club level . I'll be traveling with my wife and a 13 and a 9 year old . My wife is a light sleeper so I want to know if the HRH is significantly louder at night or if there isnt much of a difference ?? Also , is there a big difference in standard room sizes between the two?? Thanks in advance .

We have stayed at the Royal Pacific Club Level twice and the Hard Rock (not club level) once. Here's what I can tell you based on our expeiences.

Hard Rock - bigger and nicer rooms, hallways can get very noisy with kids. Pool has a water slide.

Royal Pacific - rooms not as nice but club level more than made up for it. Excellent club room staff, 2 TV's with DVD players on either end and free DVD loans. Sat there each night with beer and wine and watched a movie. Just went to the room to sleep.

Rooms a little less expensive at the Royal Pacific but sometimes a convention takes over the whole place - including the pool in the evening - tell that to your kids.

No clear winner - we enjoyed them both.

Lou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter