HS fastpass shows expiring?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I book fastpasses next week and I’m trying to figure out HS. If I book the earliest show but don’t go (letting it expire), will I have trouble later booking 4th, etc FP? Or do I need to tap my band and “use” it?

Thanks!

Always tap to be safe. Conflicting report about allowing to expire without tapping.

That’s what I figured. I’ve come up with two plans and I have a week to think about them and then see what FP times are even available for 60+3....

1. 9 am RD SWGE and do Smugglers Run
10:10 Oga’s cantina
FP 11:30 Indiana Jones (show 12-12:30)
1:05 Sci Fi
1:45-2:45ish Star Tours
2:45ish RnRC/tot (splitting up)

Or
2. 9 am GE, Smugglers run
11-12ish RnRC/tot
12-1 Star tours
1:05 Sci fi
2:25 Oga’s
2:45 Indiana (show at 3:15)

Last edited:
I would do the second one, but schedule a show for right after Star Tours, then someone can run out and tap during lunch. Then you'll be getting your 4th FP sooner, with more selection.

I would do the second one, but schedule a show for right after Star Tours, then someone can run out and tap during lunch. Then you'll be getting your 4th FP sooner, with more selection.

We might watch it. And I don’t think I want to run over to tap 11 magic bands during lunch. Lol

We were there last week and made good use of the HS “Tier 2 Tap & Run” method to get to additional Tier 1 FPS sooner. It worked pretty well.

That’s what I figured. I’ve come up with two plans and I have a week to think about them and then see what FP times are even available for 180+3....

1. 9 am RD SWGE and do Smugglers Run
10:10 Oga’s cantina
FP 11:30 Indiana Jones (show 12-12:30)
1:05 Sci Fi
1:45-2:45ish Star Tours
2:45ish RnRC/tot (splitting up)

Or
2. 9 am GE, Smugglers run
11-12ish RnRC/tot
12-1 Star tours
1:05 Sci fi
2:25 Oga’s
2:45 Indiana (show at 3:15)
Probably a typo, just wanted to make sure you knew FPs are available at 60 days, not 180.

And I don’t think I want to run over to tap 11 magic bands during lunch. Lol
That's not exactly an "Lol" situation, as your large party size could be a problematic issue in this.
The chance that ALL 11 FPs will self-cancel if not scanned could be low.

When you travel with a large party, it can take a lot of extra work to cover the bases.

Probably a typo, just wanted to make sure you knew FPs are available at 60 days, not 180.

Oops, it’s a typo! I fixed it!

That's not exactly an "Lol" situation, as your large party size could be a problematic issue in this.
The chance that ALL 11 FPs will self-cancel if not scanned could be low.
When you travel with a large party, it can take a lot of extra work to cover the bases.
The thought of standing there and scanning 11 bands by myself does make me laugh.
And as I said in an earlier reply, we do actually want to see Indiana Jones. It’s probably the only show we’re interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter