HS....Just wondering

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Is the loooong walk into HS any better, less of a walk now?
Here's hoping :scratchin

TIA

I believe it’s better for resort buses but it’s still a trek from the parking tram drop off point. I don’t have a comparison point but it felt long, anyway!

What long walk are you referencing? From where the parking tram drops you off, I would have to disagree with the PP that it's a "trek". It's probably a couple hundred feet, takes all of 2 minutes. Never measured it but it's probably similar to the walk from the monorail to MK entrance, or even AK tram to park entrance.

What long walk are you referencing? From where the parking tram drops you off, I would have to disagree with the PP that it's a "trek". It's probably a couple hundred feet, takes all of 2 minutes. Never measured it but it's probably similar to the walk from the monorail to MK entrance, or even AK tram to park entrance.

Yeah, I don't think the walk is really that much longer than other places. I think it may feel longer because you're walking in a corridor amongst construction barriers. So you don't really get a "Disney" feel. There's just nothing to look at, so you're more focused on the walk as opposed to the destination.

The walk from the parking lot is no longer than it used to always be.

The tram drop off is still being worked on so the tram still drops off where it has for the past few months. So from the tram area it's still a 1-2 min walk to the entrance.

PP here, thank you for the info.
I was dreading the walk when we go next month. For some reason it seemed like it was such a very long walk, IDK, maybe I was just tired :sad2:

PP here, thank you for the info.
I was dreading the walk when we go next month. For some reason it seemed like it was such a very long walk, IDK, maybe I was just tired :sad2:

I’m still not clear. Walk from where?

Tram to entrance? Bus drop off to entrance? Ferry even?

Help us out OP! :)

I'm just looking forward to the nice walk from BWV to HS. Last year with the construction, with all the barriers up, it was not as enjoyable as most years. While it wasn't much longer than normal, weaving through the parking lot seemed much longer.

I'm just looking forward to the nice walk from BWV to HS. Last year with the construction, with all the barriers up, it was not as enjoyable as most years. While it wasn't much longer than normal, weaving through the parking lot seemed much longer.
This stretch is back to "normal" now. Or what will be it's new normal. They switched it the week after we left. So, we too, had to deal with the weaving through the parking lot. I'm looking forward to our trip in May when it will be back to normal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter