HUNNY B's in CANADA! YIPPEE!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I was just at Dominion and we FINALLY got HUNNY B's! It's a POOH BEAR cereal that we loved in Florida in April. It was the greatest snack for my kids. I would fill a couple of snack sized baggies and they would munch them at the parks! YIPPEE! I am thrilled! You know how somethings kids don't eat on vacation? Well, my kids just loved these! YIPPEE! S

Do you think my DH would be upset if I spent his $10 gc that he got as part of his Christmas bonus at work for cereal,hehehe?I can just imagine the conversation"Honey,we have to drive to the big Dominion in Oakville by the Walmart so I can have some Pooh cereal."LOL
Thanks for letting us know,Sandra.:D

Now if we could only get the Buzz Lightyear cereal, we would be set!

My friends dh works for a company that does studies grocery products. Apparently that Mickey Mouse Cereal (Magic or Magix ???) did not do well at all in the stores. We like it. It's funny, I wouldn't think about adding milk to it and calling it breakfast. Or any other cereal that has chocolate, cookies or too much sugar. But I sure do like them as a snack on-the-go. Easy to toss a bunch in a baggie and away we go! S

You know I must say that cereal selection in canada is terrible. The choices in florida were good but if you ever go to England ... go look at their selection. It is outstanding!!! They have had Hunny B's for about 2 years now! I just want them to get the Disney Cooler drinks cuz they are yummy and the bottles they come in are cute too with the heads of the characters moulded into the clear plastic bottle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter