HURRAY - Upgraded from 11 to 8!!!

Colestat

Obsessed with Disney
I checked online today - I have been on GTY cat. 11 status for our 12/11, 3 day Wonder cruise since we booked it. Finally, our room # is there - 5014!!! A Category 8 Deluxe OceanView Stateroom.

I can't contain my excitement. Does anyone know anything about this area on the ship? I see it is very near the SPH rooms.

:bounce: Hurray:Pinkbounc

Congrats on your upgrade. We stayed in a Category 8 on the Wonder in Feb. They are very nice and the porthole is huge!

I prefer my Navigator veranda but to go from an 11 to an 8 is super. Congrats again!

Cat 11 to cat 8 is a very nice upgrade....enjoy your cruise!!!! the ship is beautiful always, but especially during the holidays!!!

CONGRATS - We got the same upgrade Cat 11 to Cat 8 for our 11/30 Wonder cruise. We are room 5506, Deck 5

Disney must be getting in the Christmas spirit.....princess:

Did you book directly through Disney for your cruise? I booked through allseas and the confirmation # isn't accepted when I put it in through the DCL website to check my reservation. We are booked Cat 11 as well and would like to know if we get upgraded prior to boarding. I have tons of time yet but still it's nice to look at your ressie!

mom2of2,

That's about the only disadvantage to booking thru an agency; you can't view your ressies on DCL's website. You should be able to view it thru the TA's website.

Yes, I booked directly through the Disneycruise.com website. Price was identical to both travelocity and expedia and what mousesavers had on their Magical List. I have always booked everything for my trips without a travel agent. What exactly is the benefit to booking through a travel agent instead of directly through Disney?

Originally posted by Colestat
Yes, I booked directly through the Disneycruise.com website. Price was identical to both travelocity and expedia and what mousesavers had on their Magical List. I have always booked everything for my trips without a travel agent. What exactly is the benefit to booking through a travel agent instead of directly through Disney?

Sometimes an agency will offer a rebate and/or onboard credit when booking with them. Dreams Unlimited (board sponsor) does this often.

Colestat,
We'll be on that cruise too. As far as I know, we are still a category 11. :( I'm excited to see the ship at Christmas though.

hi Disneyfanzz,
I can't wait to see the ship at christmas time too. Will you have any kids with you? We have 2 sons ages 7 and 9.

My son will be 7 on December 10th and we also have triplets who will be a few months from turning three. My son is looking forward to participating in some of the activities in the kids club. It looks like he will be there with your son too!

I went to the DCL site and put in my dates and the price I got was higher then the price I got through allseas.com plus I got a $25.00 on board credit. The price difference was $342.00 plus the credit so $367.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter