Hurricane Patti "hanname" died.

:grouphug: So sorry to learn of your loss. The "Hanname" thread was so special to many of us here, as well as the glimpse into your mother's vibrant spirit. Prayers and pixie dust to all of you.

We are very sorry for your loss....sending you and your family much prayers and Aloha. :grouphug:

:grouphug:
we are so sorry for your very great loss.
I was smiling, just thinking about the whole hanname thread last week & wondering what Hurrican Patti was doing-
Mothers are so very special--both DH & I lost ours years ago, & so our hearts & prayers are with you & yours in your time of deep sorrow
God Bless your lovely Mom & give you strength & peace--

Jean, Christopher & Patrick

I too had thought of Patti in last couple of weeks. So sorry to hear of her passing. Hanname was a bright spot on these boards and really captured our little community. Thank you so much for thinking of us during this difficult time for your family.

Sorry to hear about your mother. I lost my mother a few years ago and my dad 2 yrs after that. When my mom died (after 30 days in ICU..which was awful) I just had so much anxiety and panic attacks. I didn't know how to cope. A year later we went to WDW for the 1st time (since I was 12) and it gave me a new lease on life and lifted me out of the dumps making me realize that my mom would want me to be happy. You both shared a love for Disney and every time you go she will be right there with you. A big hug to you and your family.

I am very sorry for your (and our) loss. Know that she'll always be remembered.

John

I am very sorry for your loss.
She brought a smile to many of our faces here on the DIS, so I can only imagine how great of a person she must have been in person.

MG

:grouphug: Jeneen. My thoughts are with you and your family during this extremely difficult time. Your mom indeed brought a big smile to many members of our big Dis DVC family. She will forever be remembered.

So sorry to hear about your loss. You & your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Lori

We are very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Janeen,

So sorry for your loss. Thanks for letting us all know. Patti seemed like an awesome person with a great sense of humor. She will be missed here on the disboards.

My Mom is my best friend too. :grouphug: I know that Patti's passing must be a double blow to you.

:grouphug:

Please accept my deepest sympathy. Your mom was obviously a sweet, wonderful lady full of a generous spirit. She will be remembered here. I'm sorry she never got to make that trip to SSR with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Yes, your mom was a very special lady indeed, and we are glad that we got to meet her through these boards.
May God bless you and your family at this sad time. :grouphug:

So sorry to hear the sad news. Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter