Hyatt Regency Orlando (I-drive)....any thoughts

lancerx

Earning My Ears
Hi all!!! I’ve been looking for a hotel to tack on 2 days to our Disney trip. Originally was going for the Staybridge LBV that got good reviews, but saw pictures of the Hyatt Regency on I-drive and thought it was great. Then I came across an amazing deal for a room there, but not sure if I should change as not a lot of reviewers (only see them for the airport and grand cypress). Have any thoughts on the place? Also should mention I am aware of the $28 resort fee and $25 parking. Still comes out a bit cheaper than Staybridge though. Any suggestions???

It is connected to the convention center so expect it to be full of convention people. And remember that conventions are not always business related - could be a comicon-type convention, a Zumba convention, a religious convention...You can look at the convention center calendar.

https://calendar.occc.net/calendar/
The hotel is nice. Stayed there a few years ago. No complaints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!