Hyperspace Mountain.

Tea For Twotube

Registered
So whats your thoughts on the overlay? Do you think it has been rushed? What would you change? The trains are now really smooth though which has made the experience so much better!

I'm a bit of a sucker for the ride layout anyway and really enjoy it as a roller coaster, although I wasn't entirely blown away by the Star Wars theming - I thought it could have used quite a bit more. Such a little thing, but I loved hearing the star wars soundtrack just before the ride launches through the tube - I kind of wish they had it going as you get launched and then perhaps some more / louder star wars music as you ride through the main attraction.

It would have been cool if they had little R2 units on the front of the trains perhaps too!

I rode it last week and while I really like the ride, I'm not a fan of the Star Wars overlay. Projection screens in a roller coaster just don't do it or me. Everything seems to indicate this is temporary so hopefully things will return to classic Space Mountain soon.

rode it this week.... theming is good, although they could have possibly done a bit more with it. However, the new trains + harnesses are great! Its now a super smooth ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!