I’m Back!!

Seany

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I’ve dipped in and out of the boards over the last few years, but with home, work and family life piling up spare time to spend on the boards has been rare.

However after last visiting in 2012 for our 1st wedding anniversary my wife and I are looking to book again. We had a little boy a few years ago and we promised that we’d “do Disney” for his 4th birthday.

He is 2&1/2 now and 4 next October. So we’re looking for book in the next few days for October 2020, we’ve looked at different accommodations and think we’ve settled on Port Orleans Riverside, we did French Quarter in 2012 and I’m really looking forward not just to the holiday but to seeing what the other side of Port Orleans is like. I stayed there with my family for 1 night back in 92 when it was Dixie Landings and I remember loving it!!

Anyway, I thought it polite to start again with a new introduction post and looking forward to getting stuck into the boards again.

Welcome back! Have fun planning your trip. A lot has changed since 2012, but we're all here to help you out. Best wishes!

Welcome! POR ( Port Orleans Riverside ) is one of my favorite resorts. So beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!