I’m coming home! September 18 PTR

alwaysadisneykid

Princess in Training
Hey! I’m Izzy, and I’m 22 (I’ll be 23 when I go to Disney though). I live in England which is horribly far away from my favourite place on Earth.

This will be my fifth trip to WDW, and my third solo trip! My last trip was in 2015 so I cannot wait to come back!

(Heads up that I’ve written this first post from my phone, not sure if it’ll look right and I’ll edit it later if need be)

WHO:
Me. Just me! (Although I will definitely be meeting those two at some point!)
It’s a solo trip. My third one in WDW. I’ve been solo to DLP too, which is where this pic was taken. I’ve been twice to DLP since my last WDW trip and I need to feel that Florida sun! Disney just isn’t the same when it’s freezing cold all day, it’s still amazing but it’s hard to enjoy the magic when it’s miserably cold and rainy all day every day.
2D55620F-E50C-412A-8BBE-147A61753C63.jpeg

WHEN:
8th September until 29th September. Three whole weeks! I originally booked for 2 weeks at a moderate, but decided to downgrade to a value and add an extra week for almost the same price.

WHERE:
Pop Century! It’ll be my first time staying there and I’ve got a preferred room.

WHY:
Well, I’ve been waiting and waiting for my family to plan a trip, but we aren’t planning on going as a family until 2021 when my sister and her girlfriend get married there, and that’s so far away. So I decided to go alone!

So, the reason I’ve started a PTR is apart from booking my flights and my Disney package, I haven’t actually planned much at all and I’m getting close to my 180 day mark. This is extremely unlike me, so I thought by writing it all down it might help me to plan properly.

So the thing I am most eager to plan is dining. I have the DDP, and I’m currently at 209 days, and originally planned to have everything drafted when I got to 200 days so I still have time to be able to figure out the days I want to do Universal and stuff and then be able to plan everything for certain once Disney release the Park hours for September.

The restaurants I know I want to visit for sure are:

Cali Grill (I want to go here on my second night)
Kona Cafe
Be Our Guest
Crystal Palace
La Hacienda de San Angel
Biergarten
Coral Reef
Via Napoli
Boma
Beaches and Cream
Yachtsman Steakhouse

I want to spend two consecutive days at Universal Studios, so I’ll probably book a signature restaurant for both of those nights since I won’t be using my QS in the day.

I’m not sure about the QS places I want to go (if anyone reading this has a fave QS place to go to, please comment!) and I’m currently still writing a list of snacks I want to try. I love reading TRs and I always see snacks I mean to try but forget about, so this time I’m writing them down :P

I’ve decided that since I’m going for 3 weeks, I’m going to do something I’ve always wanted to do and go to Kennedy Space Centre! I’m gonna organise a tour that leaves from I-drive since I won’t have a car.

I’m also gonna go to Universal, Seaworld and Busch Gardens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter