I’m new here but I want to know any good tips and ideas for a first tile solo Disney visit

When you check in, make sure you let them know that you're solo and would like a table with "something to see". Be sure to be nice, not demanding! I've gotten some lovely views, makes the time go by so much faster. At QS, eat at off-times. The only disadvantage of solo trips is that you've got no one to "save" a table, so if it's busy, you could easily end up standing with your tray looking for a spot, as your food gets colder.

This is a great tip! I do prefer it when I'm eating alone to have a seat that faces a window rather than other diners, otherwise I get worried people think I'm staring at them.

Drink around the world and try to meet someone to spend the next couple of days with. Enjoy three days with the guy and ever call him again. Eat andride frozen ever after, go to Japan and buy some Japanese candy, cool off on the Mexican Pavilion. Then go back to your hotel area, have some drinks and let him buy you a nice dinner. Make sure to order the most expensive stuff off of the menu.

...I would take the boat over to Disney springs for dinner. Make him pay and again and spend big. Go to the world of Disney store and let him buy you something there too. Then spend the rest of the night at Disney springs and have a few cocktails.

Sounds like this is something you have had experience with...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!