I Am Back With A Few More Questions....

I do know they don't like you to wear a hat on the JP ride and will ask you to take it off. And just to note they have cameras throughout the ride and if you try to put your hat on they will ask you again over the loud-speaker to take it off. :mic:

Watch the Harry Potter Section on youtube. That might give you a better idea. If you find it to be offensive you can stop the video and then you can base your decision. Hogsmeade you will have to walk though or take the long way around, I don't think there is a way around it.

I will admit I am not a huge fan of the Butterbeer, I am more into pumpkin juice. The person who compared to spiced cider is spot on. It tastes wonderful cold. They also serve a Lemonade which is very very tasty. I do like Butterbeer ice cream but it will hit with how sweet it is at first. I wouldn't catagorize it as a fall beveredge. Cell service should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!