I am Dauntless! 3.8 lbs to my Disney Weight! (Comments Welcome!)

I think I am going to take a break until I come back from the wedding. I am going to start fresh in July. I need to make better choices in what I am eating, (fruits and veggies) I will be trying to eat as healthy as possible but I know this week is just going to be too hectic, and I am not going to stress about what I eat over the weekend.

Thanks everyone who is following along! I'll see you in July!

So I finally caved and weighed myself this morning, and it wasn't pretty. Looks like for the time being I am 185 again :guilty:
But it's to be expected since I have done nothing but increase the amount I am eating and not exercise. My bf's parents are in town for his birthday so the only thing that has saved me from eating horrible again this weekend is having to work 10:30-7 today and tomorrow.

I hope to exercise almost everyday next week, and really increase the amount of fruits and vegetables in my diet. I want to get serious again about losing weight and getting healthy.

So I weighed myself last night and I am down to 183.6 lbs. So I am pretty happy with that! I ran the lake on Monday and did an hour of yoga on Thursday, but so far that's been all of the exercise I have managed to squeeze in.

My goal is to stay under 1500 calories a day and My Fitness Pal will hopefully help me with that. I hope to go running with the DBF either today or tomorrow after work.

I am also really looking forward to my day off on Monday because I am planning to go to our local water park and drift listlessly around the lazy rive and pretend I am in Florida. It's my de-stressor :upsidedow

My exercise plan for next week:
Monday- Run the lake
Tuesday- Off
Wednesday-
Thursday- Yoga
Friday-
Saturday-Run the lake

Either Friday or Wednesday I will run again.

Check-in for 07/14-07/20

Days I exercised:

Wednesday-- Ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes
Thursday--1 hour of Yoga
Saturday-- Ran for 30 minutes around the lake
Sunday-- Ran 2 miles outside

Weighed in today at 182.4, down 1.2 lbs from 10 days ago.

I have been eating fruit and salads for breakfast and lunch almost everyday. I am shooting to stay around 1,260 calories.​

Check-in for 07/20-07/27

Days I exercised:

Wednesday-- Ran outside for 2 miles -25 minutes
Thursday--Ran 2.25 miles on the treadmill-30 minutes
Friday-- Ran 1.97 miles on the treadmill - 25 minutes
Saturday--Ran 2 miles outside-- 25 minutes
Sunday--Will update soon

Weighed in today at 181.2, down 1.2 lbs from last weigh-in! I have been staying within my calorie consumption goal of 1250 every day this week!
:tink:

Days I Have Exercised
Monday: Ran 2 miles outside in 28.36 minutes
Tuesday: Ran 2 miles outside in 27.33 minutes
Wednesday: Ran 1 mile, and ran up 30 stairs 20 times.
Thursday: Ran 2 miles on the treadmill in 26.22 minutes
Friday: Ran 3 miles on the treadmill in 45.55 minutes
Saturday: -- Break
Sunday-- Break

Total Net Calories VS Consumed
Monday: 1,020 calories net-- 1,243 calories consumed
Tuesday: 1,426 calories net-- 1,664 calories consumed
Wednesday: 886 calories net-- 1,236 calories consumed
Thursday: 1,003 calories net --1,253 calories consumed
Friday: 1,229 calories net-- 1,579 calories consumed
Saturday: 1,215 calories net-- 1,282 consumed
Sunday: 1,246 calories net- 1,296 consumed

Weigh in 8/3: 179.0 !!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to be out of the 180's I really hope I can keep it up!
Really happy to have made my 1st weight goal!

Hi ya'll :wave2:

Just wanted to pop in with an update on my progress so far. I am really pleased to be out of the 180's, and I honestly hope to never see that number again. I know that the only reason that I have been able to successfully lose weight this month is because DBF decided he was tired of his weight too. Now that we are both motivated to lose weight he has kept me on track and really pushed me to stay within my calorie goals for the day. Seeing him do it gives me the push that I need to keep up with my regimen.

It has been hard, and it's only been two weeks that I have really been super strict about what I am eating and how often I am running. But I was a at 181 lbs FOREVER until this morning, and I couldn't be more relieved. I know that I still have a LOOOOONG way to go, but I am proud of my progress so far.

I just wanted to say to anyone trying to lose weight that it is possible, you just really have to buckle down and make it happen no matter how easy it is to give up.

Hi again! So this week will be difficult to track because the DBF's parents are visiting Thursday thru Sunday. I will make a conscious effort to make better choices when we go out to eat, but I doubt I will be able to get any exercise in.

Exercise
Monday: Ran 1 mile, walked 1 mile for 35 minutes
Tuesday: Ran 2 miles outside in 24 minutes
Wednesday: Ran 2 miles on the treadmill for 25 minutes
Thursday: None
Friday: Walked 7,000 steps at the fair for 2 hours
Saturday: Ran 1.5 miles on treadmill
Sunday: Walked 11,000 steps at the fair for 4 hours

Total Consumed Calories VS. Total Net
Monday: 1,333 VS 1,092
Tuesday: 1,574 VS 1,304
Wednesday: 1,372 VS 1,065
Thursday: 1,129 VS 1,129
Friday: Not counting
Saturday: Not counting
Sunday: Not counting

I weighed in at 178.4 today so I am pretty happy with that!! :cool1:

Keep it up! And who knows, some night when the boyfriend's parents are there, see if anyone wants to take a walk! Easy way to get some exercise in!

Keep it up! And who knows, some night when the boyfriend's parents are there, see if anyone wants to take a walk! Easy way to get some exercise in!

The state fair was is in town so we spent 2 days walking consistently so I really think that helped! We ate more than usual and definitely had some fried food, but when I weighed in this morning after the weekend I was 178 again so that's good! :thumbsup2

Hi again! So this will be another difficult weekend to track for me because I am flying home to Colorado and staying until Tuesday night. I know one of the days will be spent at an amusement park and another walking around an outlet mall, so at least we will be walking but I doubt there will be more than that. The good thing is they cook a lot of their meals at home so their won't be a lot of going out to eat so that'll be nice.

Exercise
Monday: Ran 1.6 miles
Tuesday: Walked 4 miles outside at the fair
Wednesday: Ran 2 miles on the treadmill for 25 minutes
Thursday: None
Friday: None (Leaving for Colorado)
Saturday: Will Update Soon
Sunday: Will Update Soon

Total Consumed Calories VS. Total Net
Monday: 1,067 VS 798
Tuesday: 2,000 Vs 1,329
Wednesday: 1,225 VS 962
Thursday: 1,245 VS 1,245
Friday: Will Update Soon
Saturday: Will Update Soon
Sunday: Will Update Soon

I weighed in at 177.6 today. I am so happy to be making progress and to be losing weight. I am so close to my 2nd goal for August of weighing 175! :cool1:

I just wanted to check in now that I am back from Colorado. I am proud to say that I managed to stay within my calorie goal of 1260 each day and I also managed to get walk/run 4 miles one day, and walk about 3 miles another day.

I weighed in this morning at.... 175.6! :cool1::banana::cool1: I have lost 5 lbs so far for August and I am very excited with my progress. I feel so much better about my health and my body. It's amazing what losing 12 pounds will do for you!

It certainly has been a while since I've posted any updates. Things have been pretty hectic for us lately. Unfortunately the DBF was terminated from his job because his boss got wind that he was looking for other jobs. :confused:
It's been a trying past couple of days since then, but we have both managed to keep within our diet and exercise goals.

DBF is down 21 pounds and I am down 13.8! I weighed in at 173.8 yesterday so I am pretty excited about that. We have been running at least 5 days a week and staying within our calories goals on myfitnesspal. We also went to an indoor trampoline park the other day to try to mix up the exercise routine some and had a blast!

So I haven't been a strict on my diet and exercise this week so my weight has been fluctuating between 173-175lbs. It's been nice to eat a little more than usual, but I am ready to get back on track and focused. I know Aunt Flow will be visiting this week, but I can't let it slow me down like it usually does.

I have to keep focused on meet my ultimate goal of weighing 155 lbs, and I am very close! Realistically I have about 18 pounds to go. But having lost 13lbs already makes it seem like an attainable goal. I would really love to be in the mid-160's by the end of this month, so that is my first focus.

Hi Ya'll!
Feels like it's been ages since I have checked in, but life had been crazy. DBF has found a new job and it requires him to move to Texas for a month for training :sad1: It is going to be hard to be without him for so long, and it has caused some stress, but I know it's necessary for him to finally be able to work at a place that he likes and sees a real career in.

As far as weight loss goes, I have been running and eating under my 1200 calorie goal and at my most recent weigh in I have hit 170.6 lbs! :thumbsup2

I am very proud of my progress so far! I plan on really buckling down and focusing this month while DBF is going to I can reach my goal of 165 lbs by the end of October.

I am pretty proud of my progress for the month of September! Overall I lost 4.4 pounds and I made my goal of seeing 169 lbs!

I started the month at 173.8 and ended the month at 169.4! pixiedust:

I have not exercised as often as I should have and didn't run as many miles and I was hoping too, but I have been pretty successful with monitoring my eating habits and I think that has attributed greatly to the weight loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter