I am Dauntless! 3.8 lbs to my Disney Weight! (Comments Welcome!)

I have had a pretty successful start to October. So far I've ran 3.5 miles, and for the past week I have averaged a daily calorie intake of 1,246 calories.

I did my weigh in today and the scale said 168.6 lbs! -.8 lbs from my last weigh in!!

I am well on my way to seeing 165 lbs by the end of October!

pixiedust:

:wave2:

It's the end of week 2 and I am back with an update on my progress so far.

Exercises completed:

Monday I ran 2 miles outside.
Tuesday I ran 1.8 miles outside.
Wednesday was a rest day.
Thursday I did an hour of power yoga.
Friday I ran 2 miles.
Saturday I had an off day.
Sunday I ran 2 miles outside.
Yesterday I ran 3.15 miles on the treadmill.

I weighed in on Saturday and I was 167.4 lbs, but when I weighed in this morning I was 168.4 lbs, which was sort of a bummer. I am hoping to see 166 lbs by next Tuesday in order to see 165 by the end of the month. I have exercised a lot this week, and I have been pretty good with my calories, but I just need to buckle down and stay under my 1200 goal.

Hello everyone :wave:

This past week has been kind of a bad one for me. I got into a car accident on Tuesday so it's kind of put me out of commission as far as exercise goes. I am okay, no serious injuries, but I was pretty banged up and very sore. I feel much better today.

In other news, DBF is home from his month in Texas! His brother and sister-in-law are visiting for the weekend, and they all got in at the same time last night. It's strange having a full apartment after a month with an empty one!

I did my weigh in this morning and I am at 167.2 lbs. I am hoping that I can back into the swing of things next week but I am a little nervous about hitting my 165 goal by the 31st. I doubt I can lose 2.2 lbs in 6 days. But that's okay, I'll give myself some slack because of the car accident. I am still really hoping to be at 160 lbs by the end of November.

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

Just checking in with another weight-loss update. Stepped on the scale this morning and saw 165.6! Very proud of this loss and hope to keep it up throughout this month! I want to see 160 by November 30th!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Turkey Day tomorrow!

I did my weigh-in yesterday morning and I clocked in at 165.2 lbs.
Not much progress this month. Unfortunately I've been struggling a lot this time of year with personal issues and just haven't been finding the motivation to work out. This time of year has always been bad for me (seasonal depression) but I am trying to find my motivation again!

I felt it's been long enough since I've updated that it's about time that I did!

These past few weeks have been extremely difficult for me. My boyfriend and I broke up after 3.5 years together and just this past week I actually moved into my own place. So it's been stressful to say the least. Exercising has definitely not been a priority so I have been really monitoring my caloric intake and have been keeping it right at 1,200 a day with a few cheat days here and there to rev my metabolism.

I weighed in this morning and saw that I am 161.6 lbs, which is definitely exciting for me! I am only 6 lbs from my lowest weight (my Disney weight). And only 15 lbs from my UGW.

My goal is to reach that weight by March 9th when my friends and I are going to meet up again for our Disney World trip!

Seeing your progress has been very inspiring to me, you are doing great and keep the focus on you!

I cannot believe December has already gone and 2015 is right around the corner!

I started December at 165 lbs and at my most recent weigh in I am at 160.2 lbs.

I'm down about 4.8 pounds so I am pretty please with this month overall. Especially considering that I did not exercise at all. Just have been really strict with my caloric consumption and rarely exceeding 1200 calories a day.

I am 6 pounds away from my first goal (155) and I am looking forward to incorporating exercise back into my life and reaching that goal by the end of January!

My UGW is 140-145 range and if I stay on this track I should see that by March (our DCP reunion trip!)

So...I have some exciting news!

In less that 2 weeks I will be moving to Orlando to work for Walt Disney World!
I know that I will be doing more walking/standing than ever before so I am confident that I will lose the weight I need to be at my ultimate goal of 145 lbs.

As it sits right now I am 161 lbs. When I worked for Disney for the Career Start Program in 2011 when I left I was 155 lbs. So I am very close and I am proud at all that I have accomplished even thought this past year has been extremely challenging.

I am determined to have an amazing 2015 even being on my own!
:wizard:

It's been a little over a week since I've moved to Orlando and I've been doing a lot of walking around the resorts and Downtown Disney!

I weighed myself this morning an the scale said 158.8 lbs! I am pretty excited to be out of the 160's!

Hello everyone! Another update, I am down to 157.6...and that means I have officially lost 30 pounds! I am so proud of my progress!!! I have only 2.6 pounds to go until my "Disney Weight" and only 12.6 to my UGW of 145lbs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!