I am livid right now

smallworldnh

DIS Veteran
I finally got a notice through Touring Plans that BOG was available for when I wanted it. I went onto Disneys website to book, it showed up there, I clicked to make the reservation and at the log in page I got an error message saying it didn't recognize my email or password!!!! (I have it saved!) So I kept on trying and after 8 tries, it connects me and tells me, oops sorry, it's no longer available! Unbelievable!!!

I know there's nothing I can do about it but try again, but I just needed to vent!!! I know many of you feel my pain!! UGH!!>:(

There is an issue with reservations today. But I feel your pain BTDT several times in the past. I will say though a few times it happened to me I kept checking and the same ADR came up 2-3 hours later. Almost like because I started the process it was being held in limbo or something.

I don't think anyone can make dining reservations today. There was a notice on the website yesterday saying dining and resort reservations would be unavailable to book today.
It wouldn't even let me log in. I tried the same credentials that I know are correct since I use them every day lately! :). I tried to log in 8 times before it finally let me in and by then it was too late!

This was on website yesterday ....

On June 22, 2017, we will be unable to make new Resort hotel reservations or book dining reservations both online and over the phone. However, you will still be able to purchase theme park tickets and make FastPass+ selections. Thank you for your patience while we work to improve your future Guest experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

It's been letting me login all day. I get an error the first time, but it lets me in on the second try.

I got my notification that my reservation was open yesterday. I clicked the link immediately and was automatically logged in but the reservation was gone. It was literally 15 seconds later so just because you were not able to log in doesn't mean it would have been gone anyway. :(

Due to Disney's own warning ............ I would keep an eye on any room and dining reservations you made today to make sure they are still there later.

I finally got a notice through Touring Plans that BOG was available for when I wanted it. I went onto Disneys website to book, it showed up there, I clicked to make the reservation and at the log in page I got an error message saying it didn't recognize my email or password!!!! (I have it saved!) So I kept on trying and after 8 tries, it connects me and tells me, oops sorry, it's no longer available! Unbelievable!!!

I know there's nothing I can do about it but try again, but I just needed to vent!!! I know many of you feel my pain!! UGH!!>:(
ARDs are the most nerve-wracking thing I have experienced in a long time. It's like taking a final exam and gambling at the same time.

Same thing happened to my sister today, she said she tried several times. I had read about the website being done but had heard reports that people were booking ADRs so I assumed it ws done. Must have been a system glitch.

So sorry! That's disappointing. ADRs come and go so fast. I don't know if it's just the number of people gaming the system, or just the volume of people browsing for ADRs at any one time.

I once saw a table for 2 open up at Ohana, and I hesitated for a moment to ask, "hey do you want to eat at Ohana?"

30 seconds later, it was booked by someone else.

So sorry! That's disappointing. ADRs come and go so fast. I don't know if it's just the number of people gaming the system, or just the volume of people browsing for ADRs at any one time.

I once saw a table for 2 open up at Ohana, and I hesitated for a moment to ask, "hey do you want to eat at Ohana?"

30 seconds later, it was booked by someone else.
I know, it's crazy!! And I've gotten a lot of notifications at 1 or 2 am so of course I miss those as well since I'm sleeping!

It's beyond frustrating. Sadly, Disney's booking portion of the site is notoriously buggy. While today's issues were likely due to the warning, I've had it happen when the site was just glitching for no good reason. I remember a few years ago, getting ready to take a victory lap around the living room :rotfl2:because I just scored the perfect 'Ohana dinner reservation...and then POOF - I got an error- the system logged me out (even though I'd just logged in)- and when I got back in, it had vanished. :sad:

I made some ADRs today, but I'll be keeping a close eye on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter