I am so excited and had to share! :)

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
We leave in 4 days and I couldn't be more excited well at least I didn't think I could be but I just called MS to change from a studio to a 1 bedroom for our first trip home to VWL. That tagrel...its all his fault for his wonderful one bedroom tour! :) They look sooooo beautiful with lots of room! Can't wait till Sunday when we check in! :) Hoping for a lake view or what I have heard maybe a little of Wishes! :)

I think I hear the pitter patter of an add-on! Especially after you try the 1 bedroom.

Oh, yeah-you will really love the 1 BR. We changed to a 1 BR once, on the spur of the moment like that, last minute, at HH 2 years ago. And our studio stays are now history-1 BRs are sooo much more relaxing.

Have a wonderful time, a 1 bedroom at VWL for vacation sounds close to heaven to me!

Bobbi :dog:

Have a great trip. Stop in at Basins at DTD and purchase some of their Bath Bombs for the whirlpool tub. I believe DVC members get a small discount too!

MJTinNH said:
Have a great trip. Stop in at Basins at DTD and purchase some of their Bath Bombs for the whirlpool tub. I believe DVC members get a small discount too!

That's so funny. We discovered Basins this August and my DS (age 11) had me buying the Bath Bombs for him to use in the whirlpool tub :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have a great trip - enjoy your 1 bedroom

Congratulations! We're new WL members as well but we're sticking to a studio for as long as we can since I hear once you go 1 bedroom you never go back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter