I am worried-Where is Incognito??(Barb)

Incharge

<font color=deepseagreen>Has a PHOBIA about teeny
Is she on another cruise? I guess I am so used to seeing her name, and I have not read posts from her lately. Has anyone heard from her? You know we are like an extended family here, and we worry about each other if we are MIA for long:(
I hope all is well with you, that you are on a cruise, or just taking a break.
Gloria

Originally posted by Incharge
Is she on another cruise? I guess I am so used to seeing her name, and I have not read posts from her lately. Has anyone heard from her? You know we are like an extended family here, and we worry about each other if we are MIA for long:(
I hope all is well with you, that you are on a cruise, or just taking a break.
Gloria

Gloria,

I was thinking the same thing earlier this morning, thanks for adding this thread. You weren't dreaming about Barb now, were you???

We all know what you like to dream about, LOL!!!

I was thinking about them for the last few weeks. Either they are cruising or working over time to cruise. Although they also do "other" traveling, maybe they are on a non cruise vacation.

Barb/Tony...Check in and let us know you both are OK!!!

Joanna

Considering I just got an email from Tony yesterday, I assume they're just busy on other things at the moment.

Thanks gometros ,
That's good to know. Like you all said, maybe they are on another type of vacation, or visiting friends or family.
As for you, Captain Verandah, no I have not had any more dreams yet. By the time 9/6 rolls around, who knows, I MIGHT BE CAPTAIN:eek: :eek: :eek: As we know.... I am losing my mind over this cruise.:rolleyes:
Gloria

I know....BD I pulverized the spelling of Inkkognitol
I didn't realize it until just a moment ago. Go ahead, let me have it:D

Tony posted some new Navigators the other day.

Barb, I know, is working on a graduate degree, so that would be rather attention-consuming.

Hello everyone,
Both Tony and I are fine :D :D :D
I haven't been on the internet as much as usual beccause I am working strange hours for a while. We're delivering webcast training to international locations like Australia and Singapore, so morning there is night here which requires me to do an odd split shift. Between that and trying to keep up with our exercise and my horses, things have been crazy and busy (but in a good way). I've been doing some lurking but just haven't had as much time to post.
Our next sailing is Labor Day weekend with my friend from work. She says thank you to everyone who has said prayers for her and her family...her son has bounced back from his crisis. We saw him at a barbeque on Fri. and he was doing so much better.
I also have my trip report from the last cruise done in longhand, so it will be posted very soon.
And of course Tony is working on lots of updates to the site. He has definitely taken over as the unofficial webmaster!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thanks for the update on your friends son, it was good hearing from you, and the good report.

Barb,

Glad to hear that things are going well (if very busy). The board just wouldn't be the same without you and Tony.

Glad to hear from you Barb. Toni and you are the true icons of the Disney Crew. Thanks for letting us know. Prayers are powerful.
Your friends' son will continue in my prayers.
Gloria

Barb:

What is your next cruise? If it's the Wonder, there are several of us who have questions.

Trying to figure out Stingray City at Nassau. No one's acutally done it, I know I asked you how to get there, and you obliged, but no one has responded to our postings.

We just want to snorkel with some Stingrays, then go back to the ship, not go through Disney or do Blue Lagoon or Atlantis.

The Stingray City website cannot accept emails, and you can't call them.

If you go on the Wonder on Labor Day, could you find out?

TIA,
gail

Great to hear about your friend's son, Barb!! Hoping you will all have a magical time! :)
Cathy

I'll be sure to ask around about Stingray City. If we get off the ship, I'll stop by the tourism bureau and see if they have some literature. They were very helpful when we were looking for a place to go horseback riding...they even let me use their phone to call and make a ressie with the barn!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

YAY! Thanks buddy! I'll keep an eye out for the post. It's very frustrating trying to find out information on it. There are several parties who want to do just Stingray City on our own, we just want to make sure we can. We are going Sept. 14th.

I read your post about your friend's son, we prayed for him. I know how tenuous health can be, my husband is in the hopsital right now, but I think he'll be fine (high blood pressure)

gail

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter