• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can really do this?

Epcotgal8

DIS Veteran
We were not planning on going on vacation this year but we have had a lot of unwanted aggravation and bad luck the last few months and I finally looked at my dh yesterday and said, "We NEED a vacation." Nothing life threatening has happened just "life stuff" but to give you a partial list: dh had 2 kidney stones last week, some parents from the 9/10 year old baseball team my son is on and my dh coaches are having a feud and as silly as it sounds (I actually feel like I'm in high school again with the he said/she said junk) since dh is coach we are dealing with it on a daily basis :rolleyes:. Last week a neighbor child threw a rock through my back windshield and it literally exploded - glass everywhere. He didn't do it intentionally (still shouldn't be throwing rocks). The next day my dh was on the interstate and something off a work truck flew off and dh could not swerve sue to traffic, ran over it and blew out his 2 week old tire. Our hot water tank in our home went out the next day. Yesterday dh's computer that he needs for work crashed and has to be worked on. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. So that is why we need a vacation. We can't afford to go to WDW for a week as we'd like but my brother lives in Flager Beach, FL and has always asked us to come stay. They are going to be gone to Mass. for some days in July and they suggested that we come down a couple days before they get home so we can have their house (including pool and hot tub which our kids will love) to ourselves and then be there when they get home to spend time with them. It's not a long drive at all to WDW and I just don't think that I can be that close and not go. But, we'll only have 1 or 2 days there. I would love to buy AP's since we are planning our "real" WDW trip for next year but after all the financial hits we've taken lately including our state taxes :mad: it's just not in the budget. I can't imagine having to pick just ONE park for one day. We love to park hop and even though we won't have a lot of time I would like to take 2 days and hit our favorites in each park. I thought that you had to stay more than one night to get a UPH at one time but I seen on wdwig.com prices for 2 days one night. THAT would work. What do you all think? Sorry this was so long folks - had to vent a little along with my question.

I believe you have to be a resort guest to buy a UPH. Is it possible for you to stay onsite for one night?

Originally posted by lulu71
I believe you have to be a resort guest to buy a UPH. Is it possible for you to stay onsite for one night?

I'm sorry. In all my rambling I didn't make that clear. Yes, we will want to stay one night on sight. I know it will leave us longing for more but we have next year's trip to look forward to and one night/2 days at WDW are better than none. I need a Disney fix right now. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter