I changed my mind, I added the DDP for one night and snack credits at WGPE?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Well I changed my mind and added a one night CS dining plan onto our arrival day at the Beach Club on the 17th. I figure we will get the $52.50 worth of food for each of us with eating lunch at Hurricane Hannahs with a specialty drink, going over to Wolf Gang Puck Express for dinner that night and using the snack credits for cupcakes at the Boardwalk Bakery. Then we all will get a re-fillable mug as well.

But I was wondering if we wanted to get dessert at WGPE instead of at the Boardwalk Bakery, is the cheesecake or the creme brulee considered a snack credit?

All desserts are snack credits.

Their cheesecake and creme brûlée are absolutely delicious! I can never choose just one so husband and I each get one to share.

At the Boardwalk, the Ample Hills Ice Creamery is the best value for a snack credit.

All desserts are snack credits.

Their cheesecake and creme brûlée are absolutely delicious! I can never choose just one so husband and I each get one to share.

At the Boardwalk, the Ample Hills Ice Creamery is the best value for a snack credit.
I was really wondering about the cheesecake and creme brulee. Thought I had read that neither one was available as a snack credit, but maybe so?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter