• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I did it! Made ressies

Piper

DIS Veteran
:bounce: I am so excited. I just made reservations for the Dolphin from May 31-June 5 through Dreams Unlimited! I was able to get the teacher discount. I requested a room with handrails in the bathroom. Now to start a folder with my reservation information, to-do list, budget, etc.

I am a little nervous about it still, but I am determined that I can do this!

Thanks to everyone who gave me information and helped me build the courage for this big step!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I think you are going to really enjoy this trip. I'm so glad you made your ressies. Good for you!

Piper, that's great! Believe me, if you're a teacher, you need those solo trips. I call them my "mental health retreats!"

Thanks to those who replied.

I teach Second Grade, I love my students,but I do have some that are "high maintenance!" I have been doing "school stuff" off and on all during the holiday. Also, I plan to try to teach summer school again. (though I may not -- so my mind and body can have a complete rest!) That is why I am going as soon as school is out.

Now I get to have lots of the Pre-trip fun----the planning!

Piper, planning your trip is almost as much fun as experiencing the trip. :)

Originally posted by nativetxn
Piper, planning your trip is almost as much fun as experiencing the trip. :)

I'd have to agree. I love planning my Disney trips.

Steven

Originally posted by BostonTigger
I'd have to agree. I love planning my Disney trips.

I like the planning, too. I'm also just realizing that I don't have to please anyone but myself this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter