COMPLETE - "I DON'T LIKE MY FAMILY!!" — A May WDW Solo Mini-Trip Report + A Summer of Art

Your drenched photo reminds me - one of my all time favorite photos from Disney is from my first trip, where our group entered Epcot in ponchos, and a photographer asked if we wanted a picture. There we are, covered in plastic and giving a thumbs up in front of Spaceship Earth with water spots on the camera lens. It cracks me up to this day because we wore our ponchos every day of that trip. And we were laughing so hard when they took it. We were wet but we were having a blast.

I hadn't ever really paid that much attention to the Shanghai Disney exhibit here before, and I thought the little characters as the zodiac signs were pretty adorable.

7qepNgk.jpg

These are so cute! The Chinese zodiac is so important in Chinese culture and I loved how they Disneyfied the animals!!

qMdgyXa.jpg

Blech! (The lady in the blue shirt behind me appears to think so as well!)

Aww I still think you look cute and your tank matches your hair so that counts for effort alone :thumbsup2

YES for CapDuff and LWTL!! Cap says Go Organic! :laughing:

OMG such a beautiful shot!!

pEmgyRO.jpg

He's much better at selfie walls than I am.

Haha he's better than me!!

Beautiful shot, love all the swirls - so abstract!

because it turns out that Music seems to be my favourite of the three All Star Resorts, after having stayed at each of them once in the past year.
That’s good to hear. I’ll have my first stay at ASMu in August, my first time at any All-Star resort.

Your solo day seems great. Since I always have a family in tow I’ve never been able to get any time by myself, but there are definitely some things I would like to do that the rest of my family wouldn’t. Makes me wonder how I’ll see any of the Star Wars stuff at DHS!

I'll share them in a later post after I'm done writing about this day, and you can decide how successful I was!
I love the idea of unique photos and am totally going to do the same thing on my trip!

This looked familiar! I think I remember marrying my best friend right here...
Such beautiful memories!

They were so lovely!
I love Voices of Liberty too.

As the sun was just starting to go down, I took one of my favourite shots from the trip. :lovestruc Epcot, you're a star!
This is a spectacular photo!

I know; I love it too! But think AK edges it out just a scooch now. But you did very well and I loved your photo challenge. I have one too coming up in a couple of months and I'm going to announce it in the brand new TR I'm launching soon!

I have to agree about Animal Kingdom. It's such a beautiful and photogenic park. Looking forward to seeing the results of your photo challenge!

ME TOO!!! I finally get to meet you and get to know you better! :banana:

I'm so looking forward to finally meeting you in person!

Gorgeous! Nicely done!

Thank you so much!

I had NO clue what that sentence meant until I saw the photo. I have never heard of this before. Cute!

I love the little Duffy bedtime story. It's sweet.

Love your photo challenge pics! Great idea!

Thank you!

Love the orange bird magic shot.

We did the Duffy sticks last time we were there as well. I also printed a page with a Mickey head of each World Showcase Countries flag and had the CM's stamp it and write a Christmas greeting on the back as we went in November last time it was fun. I read though that they were changing it to some passport thing for kids and I'm wondering will big kids be allowed to do that as well.
Your Captain Duf-merica turned out fab!

I thought the Orange Bird shot was so creative and cute. And I had so much fun with my Duffy experience. I'm sad to hear that they're changing things over. But I'm sure that kids will still enjoy it.

CapDuff is seriously the best :) Also reading about your Epcot time makes me want to get back there sooner to wander world showcase! My kiddo got sick last year so we didn't get to spend nearly enough time there and I can't wait until we're back in November!

I love him! I hope that you have a much better Epcot experience the next around and can get around the world showcase :)

Love all the pavilion shots. Such a fun idea while exploring the WS.
I feel like both you and @Steppesister come up with great ways to explore Epcot (her find an inexpensive souvenir hunt is cool) and I really want to try something along these lines the next time I'm there without the kids.

Thanks so much! It was a really fun way to make sure I slowed down and appreciated the pavilions. I really liked Steppesister's souvenir hunt idea, too!

Darn that rain! I was going to say thank goodness you made it into Mexico in time, but you still ended up getting soaked anyway! I love the photo of you braving the rain! I hate when PP photographers look at you weird when you want to do a pose that's outside of the box.

Your afternoon with Duffy sounds like it was a blast! :) I absolutely love all the photos you took of him!

Oh my goodness, the rain was wild! But I guess I should expect that as Florida slips into summer.

And I had a great time with Duffy, and taking him for a little photo shoot!

Your drenched photo reminds me - one of my all time favorite photos from Disney is from my first trip, where our group entered Epcot in ponchos, and a photographer asked if we wanted a picture. There we are, covered in plastic and giving a thumbs up in front of Spaceship Earth with water spots on the camera lens. It cracks me up to this day because we wore our ponchos every day of that trip. And we were laughing so hard when they took it. We were wet but we were having a blast.

Those are the memories that can be the most fun to look back on!

These are so cute! The Chinese zodiac is so important in Chinese culture and I loved how they Disneyfied the animals!!

I thought they were adorable! And a great way to pay tribute to the culture of the country the park was in.

YES for CapDuff and LWTL!! Cap says Go Organic! :laughing:

:laughing: Yes!!

OMG such a beautiful shot!!

Thank you so much!

Beautiful shot, love all the swirls - so abstract!

Thank you! The China pavilion is really wonderful and photogenic anyway, so I had lots of work with, but there was just something about this that I liked for some reason.

That’s good to hear. I’ll have my first stay at ASMu in August, my first time at any All-Star resort.

Your solo day seems great. Since I always have a family in tow I’ve never been able to get any time by myself, but there are definitely some things I would like to do that the rest of my family wouldn’t. Makes me wonder how I’ll see any of the Star Wars stuff at DHS!

I'm sure there are conflicting views out there, but I've had mostly great stays at the All Stars. I hope you do, too!

You may just have to convince your family to let you take a tiny bit of solo time someday then!

I love the idea of unique photos and am totally going to do the same thing on my trip!

It was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy it if you do it, too. :)

I love Voices of Liberty too.

So fabulous! It was totally worth taking the time to stop.

This is a spectacular photo!

Thanks so much!!

THE SOLO DAYS

TUESDAY—PART 1:

Before I begin this next instalment, here are a few photos I took around the resort. I spent most of my time enjoying the busses and amenities at ASMu, since they were closer to my building, but I did wander All Star Movies a little bit to get a sense of the theming, food court, and gift shop.

0nl13El.jpg

iOg1mJQ.jpg

Emy7xyM.jpg

4gNRdzE.jpg

cg9iUIs.jpg

cqXH7AL.jpg

oeDghpZ.jpg

I got in line for a bus, and I distinctly remember my frustration as I’m reading my notes here…the bus took forever. I arrived at the stop at 8:22am and the bus arrivals sign was estimating a time of 8:27. But then every few minutes, the time kept increasing to be exactly five minutes later than whatever the current time was. Just when I was about to give up and get a cab/uber, the bus arrived at 8:52, a half hour after I’d started waiting, and 25 minutes later than it was originally supposed to arrive. The bus line had also gotten pretty long by the time it finally arrived, so this was my view on the crowded bus!

zO8krxL.jpg

It was worth any frustration, however, when I arrived here:

Qm5AsHw.jpg

I made my way through the Oasis, stopping to admire the animals.

yCmSf7q.jpg

My first goal of the day was to employ my favourite summer strategy, and take some cute photopass photos before I melted too much in the sun. (Then when I trip reported it later, I'd look like I actually managed to keep it together and not sweat myself into a sad little puddle!) I waited patiently in line behind a couple of families. When it was my turn, I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??” …Um, yeah. And thanks for making me feel weird about it.

He took these…(you can slightly see how hot and humid it already was by the fog creeping up the bottom of my glasses lenses here)…

7StGgYV.jpg

S4qJ2fN.jpg

…and then he told me not to worry because I wouldn’t be alone anymore…(we would “fix that” problem)…then took this one…

tVpwX6C.jpg

Awkward. Thanks, man.

I thanked him, but decided that I could do this solo photo thing just as well myself and grabbed a quick Tree of Life selfie:

2GKGlm2.jpg

First, I went toward Pandora. I was happy to snap some photos with such beautiful blue skies, since most of my Pandora photos seem to have grey skies in the background and really don’t do the beautiful land justice.

HAOwCn5.jpg

I went for attempt #2 at solo photopassing, and this photographer was much cooler about it, and I got a couple of reasonably decent photos. (They weren’t my favourite though, and I ended up going back later in the day to get new ones taken.)

uJhNeDT.jpg

DIecOLQ.jpg

I also revelled in my solo-dom to be able to take my time getting a moss wall selfie. Fortunately, there wasn’t a ginormous group taking up this whole area like there was the last time I’d wanted to get a selfie here.

qOzYir3.jpg

My first “attraction” of the day was the Festival of the Lion King show. While Nemo takes my heart and claims the spot of my favourite AK show, I also love FOTLK and find it really impressive and entertaining. I waited in “line,” but crowd control here this day was the worst I’d ever seen it. There was no rhyme or reason, and people were pushing and shoving in a big mob toward the doors. Soon enough, however, we were inside the theatre and able to enjoy a beautiful show.

K5AHpdS.jpg

G5uEl7n.jpg

I noticed some casting changes compared to the performers I was used to seeing in this show. The new performers were good, but it didn’t feel quite the same. The woman playing “The Gift” had a fabulous voice, but it just didn’t have the same rich quality as the person I was used to hearing in that role, so it didn't seem quite right for a song like "The Circle of Life." The balance for the "Can You Feel the Love" duet was also pretty lousy, and you couldn’t hear each voice well with equal weight in the mix, which is something I always find distracting and disappointing as a music major. Otherwise, though, it was an excellent show! I was glad I made the time to enjoy it….and to get a break in the A/C as well!

I grabbed myself a chocolate covered frozen banana, and made my way to my first FP: Kali River Rapids. Shortly after I got in line, the line stopped moving. It turned out that they were having technical difficulties, and I ended up waiting about 30 minutes before being loaded into a ride vehicle. It was an unfortunate wait with a FP, but definitely not a bad wait otherwise. Right before we got to the loading area, there’s a spot where you can see people coming off the ride, and there was an adorable little girl exclaiming to her parent, “My underwear is wetter than my shorts!!” That was a contender for a TR title. :lmao:

Next up I had a FP for the safari. Our driver was SUPER lame. I don’t know if he didn’t enjoy his job, or just didn’t have much personality, or if the heat was just getting to him, but he certainly didn’t make the ride any more exciting by being a part of it. Oh, and speaking of the heat!! About half way through the safari ride, I started to really notice the heat getting to me, and I was starting to feel unwell. The bouncing of the safari truck on top of that also wasn’t helping. I made a mental note to get something wet and sugary as soon as I got off the ride, and to slow down my pace. I only had my phone with me to take pictures, so here are just a couple of lousy safari photos:

1m3X5aL.jpg

wS8WCfC.jpg

I got off the ride and grabbed a bottle of sprite from the nearest snack cart, then re-evaluated my day. I’d been planning to take an afternoon break anyway, but I thought I might feel better if I got something to eat first. And I had a FP coming up for Navi River Journey that I wanted to catch if I still could. I decided to head back toward Pandora and see how I made out.

On the way, I stopped at a pin cart because I noticed that they had the mystery packs my friend from home wanted me to pick up for her (let’s call her “L”…if you’re reading my wedding trip report, it’s the same friend who’s going to be in WDW during our anniversary trip.) I took this artsy little picture of the pin pack to send to L to show her that I’d found them. She was very excited!

wl5HDUA.jpg

I made it back to Pandora…

QxSWIZk.jpg

…and went to Satu’li Canteen for some lunch. I’m a big fan of the bowls there, and I got beef, sweet/red potato hash, and whatever the herby-chimichurri-type sauce is. (It looked prettier before I mixed it all up, sorry.)

4f2ZI1E.jpg

Yum! This hit the spot, and helped me to feel a little more human again. I also ended up sitting at a communal table there that’s marked that multiple families can sit together and eat at once. I think this is a great idea for solo travellers who don’t want to take up a whole table by themselves. I met a nice family that sat down beside me, and we chatted a bit.

It was time for my Navi FP, so I enjoyed a peaceful float through the bioluminescent forest.

QVsSaqg.jpg

(Side note: whenever I say "bioluminescent," I always think of Tamatoa from Moana and how he was duped by "bioluminescent algae." And I always say it in a poor impression of Jermaine Clement's voice. And now, hopefully, you always will, too!)

Before leaving, I also made a final attempt at getting better photopass photos in Pandora, and I like how these ones came out a little bit better.

ajrej6i.jpg

59rjKPS.jpg

On my way out of the park, I was excited to get a good look at this guy! I rarely seem to manage to catch him out and about:

fo68E1H.jpg

I got back to ASMo without too much trouble, stopped in to the concierge desk to book myself on the UnDISCOVERED Future World Tour at Epcot for the following morning, then made my way back to my room for a quick nap. Feeling refreshed, I left again later that afternoon for a different park. It was beginning to rain when I left, and it didn’t look like it was going to get much better as the evening went on, but I braved the rain anyway and hoped for the best. At least the rain was making it feel a little cooler, and there were a couple of sweet little bunnies hopping around and taking advantage of the milder temperatures. I stopped to say “hello.”

QB4MuvG.jpg

Soon enough, I was back on my way. Where was I headed? To be revealed soon enough in Part 2

I did wander All Star Movies a little bit

I do like the themeing there better out of the the three. Sports, the least.

I arrived at the stop at 8:22am and the bus arrivals sign was estimating a time of 8:27. But then every few minutes, the time kept increasing to be exactly five minutes later than whatever the current time was. Just when I was about to give up and get a cab/uber, the bus arrived at 8:52, a half hour after I’d started waiting, and 25 minutes later than it was originally supposed to arrive.

:( Not cool, Disney.

this was my view on the crowded bus!

zO8krxL.jpg

Hey everyone! Show us your armpits!

It was worth any frustration, however, when I arrived here:

That solves a lot of problems, doesn't it?

my favourite summer strategy, and take some cute photopass photos before I melted too much in the sun.

I don't have a favourite summer strategy. I just melt. And don't take any photopass photos. Who the heck wants to see me?!?!?

(Then when I trip reported it later, I'd look like I actually managed to keep it together and not sweat myself into a sad little puddle!)

:laughing: Awwww... :hug:

When it was my turn, I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??” …Um, yeah. And thanks for making me feel weird about it.

Really??? Surely it can't be that rare a phenomenon.

Kinda really liking this one, though. :)

tVpwX6C.jpg

Awkward. Thanks, man.

:lmao:

Much better!

Um... okay photo, but there's a big bug close to the lens.

people were pushing and shoving in a big mob toward the doors.

Really? Take it easy, people. You'll all get to see the show. Sheesh.

The woman playing “The Gift” had a fabulous voice, but it just didn’t have the same rich quality as the person I was used to hearing in that role,

Hmmm... I very much doubt I would notice. Been a while since I've seen it anyway.

The balance for the "Can You Feel the Love" duet was also pretty lousy,

:( Too bad.

Kali River Rapids.

So you're worried about becoming a puddle so you solve it by getting drenched?
Too bad you didn't take a selfie after that!

there was an adorable little girl exclaiming to her parent, “My underwear is wetter than my shorts!!” That was a contender for a TR title. :lmao:

:laughing:

Next up I had a FP for the safari. Our driver was SUPER lame. I don’t know if he didn’t enjoy his job, or just didn’t have much personality, or if the heat was just getting to him, but he certainly didn’t make the ride any more exciting by being a part of it.

Well, that sucks. Time to replace him with a more animated animatronic.

About half way through the safari ride, I started to really notice the heat getting to me, and I was starting to feel unwell.

Sorry to hear that.

…and went to Satu’li Canteen for some lunch. I’m a big fan of the bowls there, and I got beef, sweet/red potato hash, and whatever the herby-chimichurri-type sauce is.

Interesting. Not a fan of sweet potato, but the rest sounds interesting.

Yum! This hit the spot, and helped me to feel a little more human again.

Good! :)

(Side note: whenever I say "bioluminescent," I always think of Tamatoa from Moana and how he was duped by "bioluminescent algae." And I always say it in a poor impression of Jermaine Clement's voice. And now, hopefully, you always will, too!)

Nope. I need to re-watch it, obviously.

Before leaving, I also made a final attempt at getting better photopass photos in Pandora, and I like how these ones came out a little bit better.

Me too. :)

And yet, there's that same bug again! Huh. What are the odds?

I got in line for a bus, and I distinctly remember my frustration as I’m reading my notes here…the bus took forever. I arrived at the stop at 8:22am and the bus arrivals sign was estimating a time of 8:27. But then every few minutes, the time kept increasing to be exactly five minutes later than whatever the current time was. Just when I was about to give up and get a cab/uber, the bus arrived at 8:52, a half hour after I’d started waiting, and 25 minutes later than it was originally supposed to arrive. The bus line had also gotten pretty long by the time it finally arrived, so this was my view on the crowded bus!

I feel like it's not a Disney trip without at least a couple of frustrating bus moments. :rolleyes:

My first goal of the day was to employ my favourite summer strategy, and take some cute photopass photos before I melted too much in the sun. (Then when I trip reported it later, I'd look like I actually managed to keep it together and not sweat myself into a sad little puddle!)

Excellent strategy. One followed closely by Chunkysis!

I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??” …Um, yeah. And thanks for making me feel weird about it.

Oh that's not nice! Just single you out why don't they? :headache:

…and then he told me not to worry because I wouldn’t be alone anymore…(we would “fix that” problem)…then took this one…

tVpwX6C.jpg

Awkward. Thanks, man.

He's really rubbing it in. :laughing:

I thanked him, but decided that I could do this solo photo thing just as well myself and grabbed a quick Tree of Life selfie:

2GKGlm2.jpg

Selfies are the way to go!! :thumbsup2

I also revelled in my solo-dom to be able to take my time getting a moss wall selfie. Fortunately, there wasn’t a ginormous group taking up this whole area like there was the last time I’d wanted to get a selfie here.

qOzYir3.jpg

I love moss wall selfie! I will have to remember to get a few!

“My underwear is wetter than my shorts!!” That was a contender for a TR title. :lmao:

Hahahaha that would certainly be the most clicked on TR!! :rotfl:

…and went to Satu’li Canteen for some lunch. I’m a big fan of the bowls there, and I got beef, sweet/red potato hash, and whatever the herby-chimichurri-type sauce is. (It looked prettier before I mixed it all up, sorry.)

4f2ZI1E.jpg

Yum love this stuff esp the chimmichuri!

Awesome selfies with the tree of life and the moss wall!

We loved the Undiscovered Future World tour excited to hear about your review!

Solo looks fun so far, yay!

When it was my turn, I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??” …Um, yeah. And thanks for making me feel weird about it.
Boo to that Photopas Photographer...

Soon enough, however, we were inside the theatre and able to enjoy a beautiful show.
I love this show. I am sure I wouldn't have noticed any of what you just mentioned as flaws. But I am sure it is hard to find amazing talent that they need for that sometimes.

Right before we got to the loading area, there’s a spot where you can see people coming off the ride, and there was an adorable little girl exclaiming to her parent, “My underwear is wetter than my shorts!!” That was a contender for a TR title. :lmao:
Why do kids love being wet?!? You could do some great people watching in that area I bet.

That is the best scene in that movie. And I will now think of that as well!

Hi, friends! Tomorrow we leave for work, and then DISNEY!!!!, and then work. We'll be away from home for nearly a month. (Stacey is just excited that we're leaving her alone and her Meemaw will be babysitting, so I already feel that we won't really be missed...) I suspect that this means that I'm about to become the world's BEST trip report lurker, and the world's WORST trip report commenter. I'll do my best to keep up with your reports if I've been following them, and you'll know I'm there by the little "like" notifications that will show up from time to time, but I apologize if I don't have time to comment consistently for a while. I'm still there, and I'm still enjoying hearing all about your memories! I will try to get another update or two in on my current TR if possible. Time will tell. When I get home in September, I plan to have lots of magical stories to tell!!

First of all, have fun and be safe on your travels this month!!!

I hadn't ever really paid that much attention to the Shanghai Disney exhibit here before

I'm always so envious the Asia parks get such cute merch :sad:

I waited out the storm in here:

ZQiJzpo.jpg

If you've got to wait out a storm, that's a pretty great spot!

I asked a photopass photographer to document my "drowned rat" state. She didn't seem to understand why I wanted a photo of that, but she took it anyway. Some people just don't understand the importance of thorough trip reporting!

Come on PP Lady, don't you understand every moment must be documented??? I don't have any wet Epcot photopass pictures, but I have wet AK ones...from Kali, lol.

Oooh, this is so pretty!

CapDuff noticed a photopass photographer without a line and politely asked her for a photo with Figment. She was a little confused, but she obliged.

Again, I'm always shocked when they are surprised by anything that people ask here :rotfl:

You got some fun ones, with the little drawings and things! The boys haven't done this since our first trip, but I might make them do it again...or maybe I will. I haven't read too many reports of the new baggie and card system they've implemented, I wonder if they still draw or sign in their native language. Hmm..something to check on! We like to pin trade around the world - starting with one pin, trading in each country, and photographing our progress, but I think we'll add the KidCot stuff back in this time too.

Our room from december was somewhere back there behind Pongo!

Just when I was about to give up and get a cab/uber, the bus arrived at 8:52, a half hour after I’d started waiting, and 25 minutes later than it was originally supposed to arrive.

Ugh! Flashbacks to nye!!

I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??” …Um, yeah. And thanks for making me feel weird about it.

darn you, photopass photographer!!

First, I went toward Pandora. I was happy to snap some photos with such beautiful blue skies, since most of my Pandora photos seem to have grey skies in the background and really don’t do the beautiful land justice.

HAOwCn5.jpg

So pretty with the blue sky!! All mine have gray skies. Fingers crossed for some blue next time!

I noticed some casting changes compared to the performers I was used to seeing in this show. The new performers were good, but it didn’t feel quite the same. The woman playing “The Gift” had a fabulous voice, but it just didn’t have the same rich quality as the person I was used to hearing in that role, so it didn't seem quite right for a song like "The Circle of Life." The balance for the "Can You Feel the Love" duet was also pretty lousy, and you couldn’t hear each voice well with equal weight in the mix, which is something I always find distracting and disappointing as a music major.

for us the "new guy" was Nakawa (or however you spell it, the "good looking" simba guy), and the sound was wrong too. It felt like they were purposely keeping his mic quieter and our Can You Feel the Love was kind of weird. I still always cry during it, and at this point I have no idea why. Maybe my ducts just know it's tradition :rotfl:

Right before we got to the loading area, there’s a spot where you can see people coming off the ride, and there was an adorable little girl exclaiming to her parent, “My underwear is wetter than my shorts!!”

I have been there. I understand the little girl's issue, lol

These are some of my favorite pins!! The boys bought them to use as traders and I snagged the Tiana to keep for myself. They're so pretty!!

stopped in to the concierge desk to book myself on the UnDISCOVERED Future World Tour at Epcot for the following morning

I'm anxious to hear about this! I'm considering a tour if/when I go solo again in May. The problem is finding one Matt won't be jealous I'm doing. I want to do Sense of Africa at AKL, I think it might be one I could do without him being sad about missing out.

These are some of my favorite pins!! The boys bought them to use as traders and I snagged the Tiana to keep for myself. They're so pretty!!

I had no intention of quoting and doing replies on this trip, but I just had to mention that I'm so excited to go buy myself a pack or two of these after seeing my friend's! And Tiana is on my wish list! I want the Tiana and Merida ones very much!

This is so cute! I've never actually been to the All-Stars so it's fun to see photos of!

When it was my turn, I experienced my first little moment of solo-trip-shaming when the photopass photographer looked at me, confused, and said, “…all by yourself??”

What even? I took plenty of solo photos and no one looked at me like it was a weird thing and why should they??? Being alone is kind of liberating!

So cute! I love how the ears with your hair!

I was happy to snap some photos with such beautiful blue skies, since most of my Pandora photos seem to have grey skies in the background and really don’t do the beautiful land justice.

Yessss I had this same problem, and you're right, Pandora really does look so much better with beautiful blue skies!

This is fantastic! All the colors coordinate and complement each other! Perfect selfie, 10/10!

Next up I had a FP for the safari. Our driver was SUPER lame.

Ugh the drivers can really make or break it, especially if the animals aren't that active.

Wow, stunning!

This looked familiar! I think I remember marrying my best friend right here...

GIN33lR.jpg
OH, you made me teary at that!!

Your Epcot day and night looked like so much fun!! I always think I don't explore the World Showcase enough, and I think it's because of my travel partners--at least I'm blaming them from now on :) Solo time strolling WS sounds delightful!

Ugh! I hate it when they make a big deal about being solo!

I took this artsy little picture of the pin pack to send to L to show her that I’d found them. She was very excited!

wl5HDUA.jpg
My sister and I have each gotten these packs and they are so cute! Lauren was jealous though because I ended up getting the ones she wanted more, but I let her do a couple trades!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!