I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I love a good ol Disney bounty platter!
They are hard to resist! I had that or Mickey waffles almost every morning!

After that we headed back to the room to change into our bathing suits to check out the big blue pool! All these years going to Disney and this was my first time going in a resort pool!
That is a great pool. DD (who was 5 at the time we stayed there) loved the splash pad and had a lot of fun listening to the underwater speakers.

They also did Disney trivia and though we didn't officially participate, we had fun playing along with each other!
I played song trivia with the girls, and we won! We got a beach ball as a prize, which we still have in a box of summer toys somewhere 6 years later.

Bets of luck with the wedding plans!

Congrats on picking the date! How exciting! Is it too early to say I can't wait to see wedding photos? :rotfl:

Wow, your first time at a resort pool. Isn't it funny how there a some things at Disney that seem to basic and ordinary yet always seem to slip by on frequent trips?

Sounds like it was a nice evening at DHS; I'm sure you needed the slower pace after a busy night at VAH.

Thanks for sharing another wonderful trip with us! :goodvibes As always, your pictures are so much fun!

I really enjoyed both your reports and again it was nice to meet you in person!
Congrats on the wedding date, how exciting for the two of you!
Sounds like a nice relaxing last day, despite the weird CM interaction! I do love the cream cheese pretzel yum!

Thank you so much, Caroline! It was so great to meet you and I hope our paths can cross agan!

The cream cheese pretzel has always been one of my favorites!

Way to go, S! Smart planning

Say what now???

So adorable!

Oh boo, sorry you had that experience!

Dang girl you went all in :rotfl:

Living the DREAM!

Woohoo- congratulations!!

Oh my goodness that would be so fun, I hope it happens!

LOL I know, I always focus so much on going to the parks! It was nice getting to enjoy the pool!

Yeahhh I went a little crazy with the merch. YOLO right?

Thank you for joining in with me!

I'm glad you made it into the pool! I've been much better about doing that the more times I've gone and I've always enjoyed it. I hope it's the beginning of a new trend for you!

It sounds like a nice low-key evening at HS. That was kind of you to offer an alternative payment at the snack stand, but the CM really should have refused it. People can sure be fun!

Despite it being a short trip you certainly did quite a few fun things!

Good luck on wedding planning and we'd love to hear about any future Disney trips!

I'm glad we got to do it, it was a nice way to relax after such a long day before! I do think if I go down with my girlfriends that I would like to plan some pool time then!

It was a good evening despite not doing much! The interaction with the CM was bizarre!

It was such a fun trip packed full of stuff!

Thank you! And thank you for folllowing along!

Nothing says perfect vacation breakfast like a bounty platter! <3

No way! :eek:

I love Bo, but she and Woody have been pretty popular I'm sure since the TS4 movie came out.

Wow! That was totally not the right way to handle it! I think it should be protocol that as soon as you make an offer of something like that for free, you're not allowed to rescind it. And she DEFINITELY shouldn't have made you feel guilty about an error outside your control on their system. Something similar happened to us at Typhoon Lagoon once. The CM was like, "our system has been down all night so I don't think it'll take your gift card. I'll try it, but if it doesn't work, it'll be free." And then we were like...so if it does work, is she still gonna charge us after she got our hopes up it would be free...? So strange. But yours was definitely worse!

Pretty!

:rotfl2: Best way to end a trip, obviously!

Yay! So excited for you and your fiance! And I hope a Disney bachelorette works out because that would be soo much fun!

Bounty platters just scream DISNEY to me!!

Woody & Bo are so popular! I feel like Woody always draws the crowds, no matter who he is meeting with (Buzz, Jessie, Bo)!

Ok I am glad you agree about the CM! I didn't want it to seem like I felt entitled, but it was just a weird way to handle it! Your situation was pretty weird too!

Thank you so much for the well wishes! I am pretty sure the Disney bachelorette is going to happen which will be very exciting- and fun to report about!

All caught up just in time for you to wrap this up!

AHH So jel! I haven't seen her yet!

Love the ears and glasses!

OMG How fun! LOVE THIS, so different and a great way to add something else to the trip!

HAHA this is so fun! I always want to see someone famous but never seem to!

This party looks so fun! Some great little add on's! Space in the dark may be a bit freaky for me!

UGH RUDE Not cool at all!

UM of course! What else would you do!

YAHOOO congrats count down is officially on!

Kevin is so cute! And thanks- glasses from Amazon, ears from me ;)

The llama farm was such a fun off property excursion!

I really loved the Villains After Hours, it was a fun alternative to the Halloween party (which is still my favorite)!

Thank you for the well wishes and for following along!

What! I didn't know that! Glad you finally made it in the pool!

What the heck! What a rude lady. If she was that worried about it, then she coulda just asked for another form of payment but really I think Disney could afford a free pretzel.

Congrats on setting a date! I'm so excited for you!

I'm so park commando that I've never made time for it! I'm glad I finally got to!

It was such a bizarre situation with the CM!

Thank you so much!! :lovestruc

Oct 9th is a great day to get married. That is my anniversary. The weather is great and most years these leaves are changing color so pictures will be extra beautiful.

No way! What a coincidence! I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather!

Such a great TR! Thanks for taking us along for the ride :)

Thanks so much for joining in!! :goodvibes

They are hard to resist! I had that or Mickey waffles almost every morning!

That is a great pool. DD (who was 5 at the time we stayed there) loved the splash pad and had a lot of fun listening to the underwater speakers.

I played song trivia with the girls, and we won! We got a beach ball as a prize, which we still have in a box of summer toys somewhere 6 years later.

Bets of luck with the wedding plans!

What is it about Mickey Waffles that make them so much better than regular waffles!

I loved that pool, it was nice and big and it didn't feel crowded when we were in there!

How fun!! Song trivia sounds like it would be cool!

Thank you! :)

Congrats on picking the date! How exciting! Is it too early to say I can't wait to see wedding photos? :rotfl:

Wow, your first time at a resort pool. Isn't it funny how there a some things at Disney that seem to basic and ordinary yet always seem to slip by on frequent trips?

Sounds like it was a nice evening at DHS; I'm sure you needed the slower pace after a busy night at VAH.

Thank you!! LOL never too early! And I know how much you appreciate good photos! ;)

Yes! I feel like I never prioritize the pool since I can do that anywhere. But it was great to experience and also much needed, like you said, after such a long night prior!

Thanks for sharing another wonderful trip with us! :goodvibes As always, your pictures are so much fun!

Thanks so much for following like always, Tracy!!

I got so far behind on reading TRs, but I just hopped back on and caught up on pretty much ALL of your August trip. Even a short time in Disney is a fun time!!! Thanks for sharing it :)

I got so far behind on reading TRs, but I just hopped back on and caught up on pretty much ALL of your August trip. Even a short time in Disney is a fun time!!! Thanks for sharing it :)

Thanks for catching up and reading! It was a short trip but we packed so much in that it didn't feel like I missed out on anything, which was great!

January 31- Hollywood Studios

Sorry I am so far behind!!! It is taking me about an average of 2 months to catch up on a day of your report. Sheesh!

That is an impressive pin lanyard, Kyle!!!

I must be on another planet. I didn't know about the Popsicle stick wall. OMG, so cool!

That is so sweet about the meeting with Woody and Jessie. Special place in my heart for the Toy Story characters since this was the first movie that my son Nate loved when he was little.

The selfie with Vampira is just about the cutest thing I have seen! Love it!

I agree with you about Slinky Dog. More fun than SDMT.

I love your Toy Story ears.

The Tower of Terror picture is fantastic! The mood is spooky and the colors are perfect.

I like the pictures of Toy Story Land at night. I haven't been in the evening, but was there at 6 am. Same thing.

::yes::

Im all caught up! What an awesome trip to Disney. Sometimes it's nice to take it slow and enjoy more than just the rides! I'm so glad you enjoyed Villains After Hours! I can't wait to do it again in May!

I can't believe the CM about the pretzel. I would have been mad too. Like are we not in Disney where you have the ability to give it to me without paying? I can't believe she made you pay after saying she'd just give it to you! Lol

I think a Disney bachelorette sounds like a great idea! Even if you do a small one, I kept mine to just me, my mom and my sister and didn't advertise that I was considering it my bachelorette lol it was a lot of fun and one of my favorite trips!

January 31- Hollywood Studios

Sorry I am so far behind!!! It is taking me about an average of 2 months to catch up on a day of your report. Sheesh!

That is an impressive pin lanyard, Kyle!!!

I must be on another planet. I didn't know about the Popsicle stick wall. OMG, so cool!

That is so sweet about the meeting with Woody and Jessie. Special place in my heart for the Toy Story characters since this was the first movie that my son Nate loved when he was little.

The selfie with Vampira is just about the cutest thing I have seen! Love it!

I agree with you about Slinky Dog. More fun than SDMT.

I love your Toy Story ears.

The Tower of Terror picture is fantastic! The mood is spooky and the colors are perfect.

I like the pictures of Toy Story Land at night. I haven't been in the evening, but was there at 6 am. Same thing.

::yes::

That's ok, Dee! I appreciate you still reading :)

Kyle built up quite an impressive pin collection in a short amount of time!

Next time you ride TSMM, look out for the popsicle wall!

We had a great time meeting Wood & Jessie, and me meeting Vampirina :lovestruc

I'm glad you like the ears, I made those myself!

6am, nighttime...same difference when the sun isn't up!!

Im all caught up! What an awesome trip to Disney. Sometimes it's nice to take it slow and enjoy more than just the rides! I'm so glad you enjoyed Villains After Hours! I can't wait to do it again in May!

I can't believe the CM about the pretzel. I would have been mad too. Like are we not in Disney where you have the ability to give it to me without paying? I can't believe she made you pay after saying she'd just give it to you! Lol

I think a Disney bachelorette sounds like a great idea! Even if you do a small one, I kept mine to just me, my mom and my sister and didn't advertise that I was considering it my bachelorette lol it was a lot of fun and one of my favorite trips!

I loved VAH so much! Can't wait to hear about your experience this year!

It was such a weird situation with the CM!

I'm really excited as we are trying to work out the details now! We are potentially looking at August and if we go with the timeframe we are currently considering then we would just end up missing you by a couple of days which is a bummer!!

Friday February 1 (wow, almost a year ago)

I would like to wish you and Kyle a belated but heartfelt

🎆🎆🎆

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

🎆🎆🎆

What a very magical day. Kyle done good.

I love all of the photos, just before, during and after the deed!

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, the rest of the day and then

Ending the night with Happily Ever After. Your castle and fireworks pictures are beautiful and I especially love the ones where your ring is feature.

:love:

Friday February 1 (wow, almost a year ago)

I would like to wish you and Kyle a belated but heartfelt

🎆🎆🎆

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

🎆🎆🎆

What a very magical day. Kyle done good.

I love all of the photos, just before, during and after the deed!

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, the rest of the day and then

Ending the night with Happily Ever After. Your castle and fireworks pictures are beautiful and I especially love the ones where your ring is feature.

:love:

Thank you so much :lovestruc It was a great day from start to finish, especially capping it off with the fireworks!

Well, I got myself caught up on your August trip. SWGE previews and Villains After Hours: how fun!

If you do a Disney bachelorette, there had better be a TR :-)

So late to the game but I just binged on this TR! I knew you had gotten engaged per IG but glad I got to ready the entire storyline! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!