I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I think I got behind ughhh

The DIS stopped notifying me. Ugh.

The Dis has my notifications messed up too! So annoying!

46870679474_87ebaca390.jpg

This is adorable, love the frame!

Oooh look at you kissing on Daisy's man, and right in front of your own man!

As the ride progressed he couldn't stop saying how awesome it was! He agrees that it's the coolest ride out there right now.

YEEEEES it really is such a unique and amazing ride

Cool moment #1 was getting to see the cheetah moving about! Wasn't able to get the best photos but here is one!

What! That never happens, how cool!

WHAT AGAIN! All three there and awake! What an incredible safari

While waiting in line to get on the safari I freaked out when I was able to snag us another FP for FoP! :banana: For as much misery as it can cost, the app can be a wonderful thing if you're willing to be persistent!

One of the best feelings in the world!!! Love getting those same day FPs for the e-tickets!

It was also my first time trying the pongo lumpia and I really liked that as well!

Oooh glad you liked it, this is def one of my favorite snacks

Great photo!

While waiting in line to get on the safari I freaked out when I was able to snag us another FP for FoP! :banana: For as much misery as it can cost, the app can be a wonderful thing if you're willing to be persistent!
How exciting, I am never persistent enough to get anything good, lol. Sounds like a pretty awesome day at AK. Loved that you had such a good safari, its so cool to never know the experience you will get.

I fell behind but I am all caught up now!

It looks like you had a really great day at AK! You had amazing luck with the FP's and I just love Chip and Dale in their dino costumes - So cute!! I'm so jealous that the lions were so active on the safari too!

I fell way far behind! Your day at AK looks amazing and you had great luck with FPs!! The pictures in the Dino area are adorable! FoP snag FTW! The cheeseburger pods look so good, I really need to try one next time I am there!

What a lovely way to end your day! I hadn't really seen pics before of the cheeseburger pods and lol they look like dumplings, very Tokyo Disneyland lol Love all your photos of the ToL awakenings, so gorj at night.

It really was a great end! Watching the awakenings is always so fun for me!

Haha the pods do look very Tokyo Disneyland!!

I am seriously impressed that you were able to get extra FPs for FoP!!! What a fun little bit of pixie dust in your day!

I was impressed with myself! It was an awesome moment!

Those FOP snags are like winning the lottery! I've never been able to do it for myself but I was able to get one for my brother and his gf in January and they thought I was like a FP God haha My brother could not understand where I was getting the FPs from!

It really did feel like winning the lottery! I squealed so hard!

Anytime you can snag an amazing extra FP it’s a huge win! And FoP is def one of those FP!

Great end to a day!!

Yes exactly!! I was already having a great day with same day FPs and this took the cake!

Wow, I haven’t been able to snag a FoP extra FP, I have tried a few times! AK at night is so beautiful

I do love the Night Blossom, yum!

I felt very lucky and fortunate!

We had a great night and I was very happy to have the night blossom!

That's amazing about your FP luck! What a beautiful place to end out your day :) You posted some awesome photos of Pandora!

It really was a great way to end the already fantastic day! And thank you! :)

Wow! You did well!

I love your pictures of the Tree awakening. What kind of camera did you use?

You had major FP pixie dust!

Thank you! It's actually just my iPhone!

I was grateful for the pixie dust!

Loving the fast pass mojo!!

It was great!! :)

Awesome luck getting the FP's, although I might have panicked a bit when it was down!

It would have been sad if the ride never came back up! Luckily we had nowhere to be so we were able to wait around in Pandora!

Yes!!! Lucky!!

Nooooo!!!

Oh good! That was a rollercoaster of emotions for me right there, LOL!!

I want to try the lumpia, I'm going to have to grab some in June. Maybe even the night blossom...but I'm afraid it will be too sweet.

Aww! This is a great photo. I love the Tree of Life lit up at night, one of my favorite things ever!!

You had a great day at Animal Kingdom! I was also happy to read you liked Yak and Yeti - We still haven't made it there yet, and I make an ADR every single trip, and cancel every time.

LOL it was a rollercoaster for us too! Though I'm kinda glad it went down a bit because it gave us an opportunity to get some snacks and chill, which I'm not sure we would have done otherwise!

I enjoyed the lumpia, but found it was a little sweet! And the night blossom is VERY sweet, which is fine for me because I have a huge sweet tooth, but can see where it might be too much for some people. I think you should at least try it! I think there's an alcoholic version too? Don't quote me on that though!

I love the ToL at night too- so stunning!

It took me so long to finally get to Yak & Yeti and I'm so glad I finally did! I hope you get to go soon too!

My goodness, ANOTHER FP for FoP?! Amazing!

Those cheeseburger pods look so odd, but enough folks seem to like them that I may give them a try. I do love a cheeseburger (including the one at McDonalds!).

I know, right?! It was amazing!

If you love a McD cheeseburger, you will enjoy the pods!

Woohoo, that's excellent luck! What a great AK day.

It was a great day! Thank you!

Man, you had the Fastpass luck at Animal Kingdom! That's awesome!

The cheeseburger pod is great if you're looking for something quick and simple. It's a solid choice at the canteen.

I don't know how I got so lucky but I wasn't complaining!

I had heard so much about the pods and was never itching to try it, but since we were there and I did want something small to eat, I thought it was the perfect time to give it a whirl. And I'm glad I did! But now I really want to try one of the bowls!

That app can be absolute misery to work with BUT you're right persistence pays off. I was able to get 8 FPs on my birthday trip just refreshing away! It's incredible how the times pop up and disappear just as quickly though. Ugh!

I ate at Satuli for the first time on my trip also. I ordered the chicken bowl (kid size!) and it was the perfect amount of food. Next time I definitely want to try the cheeseburger pods!

It's almost like a game- and such an adrenaline rush when you get something good! If luck is on your side, it's fantastic!

Haha and next time I want to try one of the bowls!!

I think I got behind ughhh

The Dis has my notifications messed up too! So annoying!

This is adorable, love the frame!

Oooh look at you kissing on Daisy's man, and right in front of your own man!

YEEEEES it really is such a unique and amazing ride

What! That never happens, how cool!

WHAT AGAIN! All three there and awake! What an incredible safari

One of the best feelings in the world!!! Love getting those same day FPs for the e-tickets!

Oooh glad you liked it, this is def one of my favorite snacks

Great photo!

That's ok! Glad you're still here :)

I was feeling pretty sassy I guess just kissing up on Donald like that! Maybe that's what convinced DBF to finally put a ring on it :rotfl2:

It was such an amazing safari, I was so happy! And following it up with a FP for FoP felt like I hit the jackpot!

I'm glad I finally tried the pongu lumpia. Pairs nicely with a night blossom :)

How exciting, I am never persistent enough to get anything good, lol. Sounds like a pretty awesome day at AK. Loved that you had such a good safari, its so cool to never know the experience you will get.

It was exciting! We had a really great day!

I fell behind but I am all caught up now!

It looks like you had a really great day at AK! You had amazing luck with the FP's and I just love Chip and Dale in their dino costumes - So cute!! I'm so jealous that the lions were so active on the safari too!

We had a perfect AK day! Getting to ride the big rides twice and meeting fun characters! And our second safari was just amazing!

I fell way far behind! Your day at AK looks amazing and you had great luck with FPs!! The pictures in the Dino area are adorable! FoP snag FTW! The cheeseburger pods look so good, I really need to try one next time I am there!

It was a great day! The characters in Dino Land are so cute; if they are still around for your trip you definitely need to see them!

And I really enjoyed the pod, would definitely get it again!

January 31- Hollywood Studios

I wanted us to be at DHS early to battle the Toy Story crowds. We already had a FP for SDD so I wanted to be able to get to TSMM and the Aliens ride. We made it into the park a little after 8:30!

Kyle was getting into the photopass groove by now so he knew we needed to stop for some pics inside!

It was pretty quiet heading into the park!

I was SO excited to get my first glimpse of Toy Story Land!!! And it did not disappoint, I was so in love!

Everything was already running, and we headed right to TSMM which had a posted wait of 25 minutes.

We were on the ride in 15 minutes which was great! And I ended up beating Kyle :)

I had to make sure I got a pic in front of the popsicle wall!

Up next...We have some more fun in TSL before heading to other parts of the park!

I love TSM, this is such a fun ride, it is one that never gets old!!

It looks like it was still chilly on this day.

Cute pictures!

TSL is so cute! Glad you had fun so far. Your pictures are great! I love that Kyle knew the drill about getting photopass pictures by that point :goodvibes

It looks so cold during your trip! With Kyle wearing a hat and you in a jacket. :eek:

Toy Story Land looks so awesome; I am getting so excited to see it!

I can't even wait to get my first glimpse of TSL! I am glad to hear that it did not disappoint!!

TSMM is one of my favorites! Good job on beating Kyle!

I'm SO EXCITED to see Toy Story Land! I know it only has three attractions but the theming looks so on-point!

I wanted us to be at DHS early to battle the Toy Story crowds. We already had a FP for SDD so I wanted to be able to get to TSMM and the Aliens ride. We made it into the park a little after 8:30!
Love those early morning starts! You can get so much done!

I was SO excited to get my first glimpse of Toy Story Land!!! And it did not disappoint, I was so in love!
Isn't the theming wonderful? I just love it too! :goodvibes

I had to make sure I got a pic in front of the popsicle wall!
Such a cute picture!

Kyle ended up declaring this his fave restaurant of all the ones we went to!
Yay! I'm so glad to keep hearing of how much Kyle really enjoyed things this trip... do I sense a Disney convert in him? :scratchin ;)

But Cool moment #2 was even better..getting to see all 3 lions out and visible!
So cool! :thumbsup2

While waiting in line to get on the safari I freaked out when I was able to snag us another FP for FoP! :banana:
Woohoo! I need to be more persistent about this on my next trip!

Kyle was getting into the photopass groove by now so he knew we needed to stop for some pics inside!
:rotfl: See? Disney convert! ;)

Awwww, so cute! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter