I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I love your Muppets outfit and ears, so cute!

It looks like it warmed up a little for your last day!

Last days are the worst days :( I always try to plan some park time if I can to make it a little easier to say goodbye!
That's a great strategy - I did that for the first time on my August trip, and it definitely helped!

After that we headed to MuppetVision. I had on my Muppet themed outfit today so I made Kyle take pictures of me in a bunch of spots :goodvibes
I LOVE your Muppets shirt! Great pictures :thumbsup2

Aww, I love your RNRC picture. I don't think I've seen that pose before!

When one wears a Muppet shirt to DHS, one must take ALL the photos in front of MuppetVision. :goodvibes Love those Muppet plushes, too. I'd probably want them all, though, because how do you narrow it down to one?

You can't really see us :rotfl: but we are in the middle row all the way to the left.

After that we used our FP for RnR! We tried to be cute with our photo!
It was cute!!
Once our FP window was open we went and rode ToT again! No complaints from me getting to ride my favorite twice!
Love ToT too!
After that we headed to MuppetVision. I had on my Muppet themed outfit today so I made Kyle take pictures of me in a bunch of spots :goodvibes
I love your ears! Did you make them? The whole Muppet photoshoot is very cute! :)

Ah, multiple drops on the Tower of Terror make for the best days. :goodvibes

I love your ears and the pictures in the Muppets area! Getting a picture in front of the fountain with Miss Piggy turned correctly is HARD! :laughing:

I bought the Swedish Chef from that souvenir shop years ago and he still sits on my kitchen counter. Even though I'm trying to make my home more streamlined (and I've never had tons of stuff on my counters), that Muppet is never going anywhere!

We headed out of TSL and over to ToT. Even though we had a FP for later, we decided to wait in the standby line. I don't have in my notes how long we waited but I think it was about 20 minutes.
Can't go wrong with that short of a wait for ToT! Glad you managed to sneak in 2 rides!
Props to Kyle for pushing through that last day burn out and then taking some good pictures for you!

Wow! :hyper: I am definitely late to reading your TR but I just discovered it and I love it! :D Mazel-tov on your engagement and I hope that you and Kyle continue to always find your happily ever after! :D Your photographs are amazing and you guys definitely made me feel like I was back at WDW. While all of the parts were fantastic, especially all of the character meet and greets, I think my favorite moment was when you guys saw Mickey and Minnie after you got engaged!:love: Looking forward to hearing more from you guys and I hope you have a magical day! :D

Love your Muppet themed photo shoot. Glad Kyle was such a good sport, you need to eke out those last few moments in the park, no matter how tired you are.

ToT is such a great ride! I love never knowing how many drops I'm going to get.

Love the Muppets outfit! We saw those cute Muppet baby plushes at our Disney store and the kids wanted all of them.

Exactly! It's always a surprise which makes it so fun!

Thank you! I absolutely adore those plushes!

I love that you guys are being all cute and then the couple in front of you is an older couple. It just seems to fit.

I can imagine he crashed after having to keep his secret and finally getting propose!

I noticed that with our ride photo too! Hopefully that will be us in the future!

Yes for sure!

I love your Muppets outfit and ears, so cute!

It looks like it warmed up a little for your last day!

Thank you so much!

It did end up getting warmer, which was a nice change from the beginning of the week as you know!!

Super cute Muppet pics.

Thank you!

Your RnRC pic is absolutely adorable!

And I love your muppets outfit! So cute!

Thank you to both compliments!!

That's a great strategy - I did that for the first time on my August trip, and it definitely helped!

I LOVE your Muppets shirt! Great pictures :thumbsup2

Yes!! Gotta get in all the magic you can!

Thank you so much!

Aww, I love your RNRC picture. I don't think I've seen that pose before!

When one wears a Muppet shirt to DHS, one must take ALL the photos in front of MuppetVision. :goodvibes Love those Muppet plushes, too. I'd probably want them all, though, because how do you narrow it down to one?

Thank you! You can tell we were still in that giddy, happy ,just engaged mood!

See! You understand me! :rotfl: Those muppet plushes are my fave! I do only have one (Kermit) but every time I see them I wish I could grow the collection!

What a great end to your MK day!

Love your Muppet outfit and ears!

It was a great MK day! And thank you!!

What a cute pose on RnR!

I love all your Muppets pics. They don't get enough love compared to the other IP.

Thank you!

I TOTALLY agree! The parks need more Muppets!

It was cute!!
Love ToT too!
I love your ears! Did you make them? The whole Muppet photoshoot is very cute! :)

Thank you!!

I did make them! I love the Muppets :lovestruc

Ah, multiple drops on the Tower of Terror make for the best days. :goodvibes

I love your ears and the pictures in the Muppets area! Getting a picture in front of the fountain with Miss Piggy turned correctly is HARD! :laughing:

I bought the Swedish Chef from that souvenir shop years ago and he still sits on my kitchen counter. Even though I'm trying to make my home more streamlined (and I've never had tons of stuff on my counters), that Muppet is never going anywhere!

I agree! ToT makes me happy!

Thank you so much! You know, I don't think the fountain moves anymore :eek: At least it wasn't that day!!

That's so cool! Definitely an item that cannot be removed!!!

Can't go wrong with that short of a wait for ToT! Glad you managed to sneak in 2 rides!
Props to Kyle for pushing through that last day burn out and then taking some good pictures for you!

Agree! I was very happy with that!

He was a trooper! :thumbsup2

Wow! :hyper: I am definitely late to reading your TR but I just discovered it and I love it! :D Mazel-tov on your engagement and I hope that you and Kyle continue to always find your happily ever after! :D Your photographs are amazing and you guys definitely made me feel like I was back at WDW. While all of the parts were fantastic, especially all of the character meet and greets, I think my favorite moment was when you guys saw Mickey and Minnie after you got engaged!:love: Looking forward to hearing more from you guys and I hope you have a magical day! :D

Aww thanks so much for reading and commenting! And thank you for the well wishes :goodvibes Meetingg Mickey & Minnie was definitely a highlight of that magical day!!

All caught up!

Your engagement day at MK sounds like it was wonderful.

Thank you, it was perfect!

Love your Muppet themed photo shoot. Glad Kyle was such a good sport, you need to eke out those last few moments in the park, no matter how tired you are.

Thank you! Definitely, we needed to enjoy what was left of our trip!!

February 2- Lunch & SDD!

We had a 12:30 reservation at Sci Fi Dine In, but we went in and tried to check in about 20 minutes early. They took my phone number and said they'd text when our table was ready. Not even 2 minutes later we got a text!

I ate here once when I was little but have wanted to go back as an adult! I know I got a burger and I have no recollection of what Kyle got :rotfl:

I enjoyed the ambiance here but we thought the food was just ok. It wasn't bad by any means just nothing special. And it could very well be because of how tired we were! I don't regret going though, it was nice to have a sit down meal so we could relax a little!

After lunch we headed back to TSL! We had some time to kill before our FP so I took a bunch of pics and even saw the little show with the green army men!

Then it was time for a final ride on SDD!

Up next...A mid-day FP score before saying goodbye :(

I agree completely on your thoughts of Sci Fi. The surroundings are cool and the food is... fine. I'm not in a hurry to go back but I would certainly try it again!

And, of course you scored a final Fastpass! You can't let your good streak die! :thumbsup2

I have been silently following this TR since the beginning. and the entire time all i have wanted to say is:

we all deserve a Kyle in our lives.

You got lucky with him it seems! You trip seemed so fun from beginning to end. I can't wait to see how it wraps up!

I enjoyed the ambiance here but we thought the food was just ok. It wasn't bad by any means just nothing special. And it could very well be because of how tired we were! I don't regret going though, it was nice to have a sit down meal so we could relax a little!
I think that is fair. It's burgers, but it's just fun.

48367133736_b6a38c7d84.jpg
You just looks so happy!

What a great idea to sneak in an ADR somewhere on your last day! I agree at Sci-Fi. The atmosphere and ambiance is amazing, but the food is not the best in the world. The milkshakes, though, are... did you try one of those?

Your TSL pictures are awesome! I didn't spend as much time in TSL as I'd expected I would on my August trip. But I was so impressed! Disney Imagineers continue to absolutely amaze me :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter