I gave in....

EveDallas

Always keep fighting
to the siren call of the Express Pass! Our November trip was supposed to be budget (staying at CB) and it still mostly is, but I added one thing. I've been haunting the Loews website for weeks, playing with dates and telling myself that I was just looking. Yeah, I lied to myself :laughing: I found an awesome APH rate tonight at PB for $189 for the middle of our trip and booked before I could think twice. So now we have EP for two days of our 4 day trip, and that's good enough for me. This way I can still convince myself it's a budget trip:rotfl: :thumbsup2

Since you will be able to judge both sides, you will have to come back and let us know your thoughts.

I am a big lover of EP, but the truth is, I can barely remember what it was like without it.

I have never minded waiting in lines, until I didn't have to anymore, and it still wasn't the not having to stand in long lines, it was more the time it saved me allowing me to see and do so much more than having to stand in lines. I discovered my love of being able to ride the same ride multiple times straight in a row and seeing a lot of the details I had missed before.

I definitely will report back and share my thoughts. The plan right now is to utilise EE on the non EP days to minimize lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter