• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got a Character Meal! Thanks!

2cute4u

Earning My Ears
Booked our first Character Lunch, it will be at Ariel's Grotto! My little princess (3) :earsgirl: and her bigger brother (4) :earsboy: will tag along to see the Princesses, while we are at the park! She is thrilled! I told her we are going to have lunch with the princesses. She is wearing a princess shirt, and says, "She'll be there pointing (to Cinderella), She'll be there pointing (to Aurora), She'll be there pointing (to Belle), and Ariel won't be there...she'll be in the water!". Aren't they precious! princess:

2cute4u said:
Booked our first Character Lunch, it will be at Ariel's Grotto! My little princess (3) :earsgirl: and her bigger brother (4) :earsboy: will tag along to see the Princesses, while we are at the park! She is thrilled! I told her we are going to have lunch with the princesses. She is wearing a princess shirt, and says, "She'll be there pointing (to Cinderella), She'll be there pointing (to Aurora), She'll be there pointing (to Belle), and Ariel won't be there...she'll be in the water!". Aren't they precious! princess:

Cute! Let your daughter know that in fact Ariel is there and she has her legs! She walks around with the other Princesses! The new meal just started on Tuesday and I saw pictures of her!

I just checked the DL website and it still says that Ariel's Grotto is with captain Mickey & the Pricesses are at Plaza Inn? Is this correct or did the princesses really move to Ariel's Grotto?

moniquem said:
I just checked the DL website and it still says that Ariel's Grotto is with captain Mickey & the Pricesses are at Plaza Inn? Is this correct or did the princesses really move to Ariel's Grotto?

The princesses are at Ariel's Grotto now!

tlovesdis said:
The princesses are at Ariel's Grotto now!
I wish the DL website would have up to date information! I am going to call tomorrow and make our PS!!

moniquem said:
I wish the DL website would have up to date information! I am going to call tomorrow and make our PS!!

The DL website is slow in a lot of areas and it is frustrating. Still no October hours posted!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter