I got an awesome price on my tickets to San Diego last night

SL6827

DIS Veteran
I purchased my tickets to San Diego from Atlanta for March 3rd last night around mid-night. This is almost six weeks away. I had every intention of getting them at around eight weeks out but just kept procrastinating. Well that actually paid off and I really wasn't expecting it too. I got two Main cabin tickets, direct with Delta, round trip for $440 each. I have never seen the price so low in the numerous time I have been checking. I had cleared my computer of its cookies and hadn't been on Delta's site in probably over a month.

Did you price out of here?
When flying west I find flights from here are the same or lower
I’m pricing our DL trip right now and we save nothing from Nashville or Atlanta

Did you price out of here?
When flying west I find flights from here are the same or lower
I’m pricing our DL trip right now and we save nothing from Nashville or Atlanta
No, Atlanta is the only direct flight, (I am thinking) and we had to have direct. I know I was thinking of going into DL at one point and flying into LAX and is was cheaper. I have been looking at this flight for like 9 months off and on and never seen it below $465 until last night.

Oh yeah, if you need direct then flying from here is not an option. I love the size so much I don’t mind changing at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!